+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    why i`m not have the reward in my ID ._.

Let me help you guys.. For those who didn't get the reward.. Please check also your mail on NPC Felly beside bank in every town.. If you still didn't get any of the prize on your mail just send the ticket to GM.. Not to me.. But if you want to mail me your precious i'll accept it.. ������

And for those people asking why you didn't get any prize on your high character more then lvl 150.. Please read carefully the term and condition of this event.. The GM already stated clearly there.. It is say that your character should be lower then lvl 150 before MT.. Then you can enroll for the event.. This is for your character that already made before MT.. So how about lvl 200 character? OF COURSE YOU CAN'T GET THE PRIZE!!!

Please read the term and condition first before asking and mad to GM.. Make sure you understand all the words that GM already write there.. Hope no more question about this any more.. And i hope it's cleared.. Thx
    Last edited by IamJoe23; 09-23-2020 at 10:52 AM.

Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Game Support.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please know that there was a misunderstanding on the announcement published on our forums.

We will send a compensation for this communication error on our next maintenance.

If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again by sending us a new ticket.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.

Best Regards,
    GM Chlodine
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

Quote Originally Posted by simegah View Post
    Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Game Support.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please know that there was a misunderstanding on the announcement published on our forums.

We will send a compensation for this communication error on our next maintenance.

If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again by sending us a new ticket.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.

Best Regards,
    GM Chlodine
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff
    What is that mean? wrong information bout eligible character? only a new character that eligible for this event, or what?

I created a new character and now it reached level 100, but i didn't get any time warp (white). Every new character should get 10 time warp (white) after the new character reached level 100, i check both mail and item bank but i still didn't get any time warp, is it bug? fix that ASAP!

Greetings, Shiltzians!

Love Seal,
    Seal B.O.D Team

Quote Originally Posted by Laurensius View Post
    Hi GM just want to ask. If I already have 200 level character before this event can I still get the prize at lvl 230 and 251? Thank you for your kind support
    Greetings, Laurensius!

Only characters created after the publication of this post will be eligible for the prizes.
    Thank you for your support!

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D Team

Oh no, my character just reach lvl 210, and i should make new character to get prize, nonono gm please let old character get the prize too

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Greetings, Shiltzians!

Love Seal,
    Seal B.O.D Team
    so it means now for everyone who already reach lvl 251 will only get the prize for lvl 251? And the prize sent after the event ends? Please explain clearly.. Don't change the term and condition without exact explanation..

It is so ambiguos. What is the meaning of the second point "Prizes are not accumulative. If you already have a character with a higher level, you will not receive the previous level prizes. You will just obtain the prizes for the levels you achieve with your new character after this event starts.". Any character that created after this post is published must be lv1, right? So, that point is meaningless. Please explain it clearly!