+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Tried to level up from 86-102, but i don't see any reward either in mail / cash item inventory. Have tried to relog but still no luck.
    But in this event description it says "Characters below level 150 who were created before the event will also be applicable for the rewards", so I should get those level 100 rewards right?

Quote Originally Posted by lazivun View Post
    Tried to level up from 86-102, but i don't see any reward either in mail / cash item inventory. Have tried to relog but still no luck.
    But in this event description it says "Characters below level 150 who were created before the event will also be applicable for the rewards", so I should get those level 100 rewards right?

Me too, i just leveled from 90 - 100.. no event prize found in my inventory. I created a new character and it instantly appear on the bag.

hello GM i would like to as a question, as the event say that "If you already have a character with a higher level, you will not receive the previous level prizes, just the prizes for the levels you achieve after this event starts.". I just level up my chara from 189-200 but i didn't get the lv 200 reward. Was it a bug or it should be a new ID to get the reward? Thanks

Gm need to fix reward for character below level 150 already created before event
    because much player didn't receive the reward

Yes,it’s happent to me too,i got nothing after reaching lvl 150,i got lvl 146 char before this event

how to claim it ?

me too... hope fix it more fast...

my new character reach lvl 100 but i cant find the time warp
    is it eror or something else?

I just created a new character and now it's level 100 but I don't get a white time warp, please fix this.

I have a character level 200 now, but i plan to make a new character within one account, is my new character become a subject to this event?
    Or do i need to create a whole new account?