+ Reply to Thread

Account blocked with no reasons!!!

Dear GM,

I have an issues that my account got blocked, i've sent ticket #343135, kindly need your help to give the reasons why. It is not fair for blocking/ban my account without any email for notifications of reasons why? i thinks it should be a player right to be notified of the reasons why prior to ban my account.

Not only that banning account without any notifications makes the games feels had full authority within all players, we are the one who makes this games keeps running, by spending our times and resources to spend on RPS, you can see my purchase record in this few months. i don't think this kind of behavior would retained much players to keep their loyalty to play this games.

Please do fix these concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by HIN1221 View Post
    Dear GM, I have an issues that my account got blocked, i've sent ticket #343135, kindly need your help to give the reasons why. It is not fair for blocking/ban my account without any email for notifications of reasons why? i thinks it should be a player right to be notified of the reasons why prior to ban my account. Not only that banning account without any notifications makes the games feels had full authority within all players, we are the one who makes this games keeps running, by spending our times and resources to spend on RPS, you can see my purchase record in this few months. i don't think this kind of behavior would retained much players to keep their loyalty to play this games. Please do fix these concerns.
    Xem ngay lịch thi đấu ngoại hạng anh 2020 - 2021