+ Reply to Thread

[Login Event] Summer at Home

Dear Shiltizens,

🌞 😎 It's summertime! 😎 🌞

We know that we are in the middle of a heatwave and that summer breeze makes us feel fine, but safety is our priority and we must always protect ourselves from the current pandemic.

That is why we are bringing this event for you: refrain from bathing at the beach and simulate that summer experience at home!

Here is the prizes calendar:

🌊 Don't forget to participate for the Special Prizes! 🌊

If you accumulate the following days in a row, you will be able to obtain the following rewards:

☀️ 10 days: [Untradeable] Premium Vendor (1 Day)
    ☀️ 15 days: [Untradeable] Premium Vendor (1 Day) + Reset Scroll (Status) (Untradeable) + Gonzales Face
    ☀️ 24 days: [Untradeable] Premium Vendor (1 Day) + Reset Scroll (Status) (Untradeable) + Gonzales Face + General Cleaning Costume + Giant Piya Guarder (30 days) + Blessed Diamond (Untradeable)

Special prizes are cumulative!

⛱️ If the player completes 10 days of login (not necessarily consecutive) during the period of the event, they will receive the prize for 10 days.

⛱️ If the player completes 15 days of login (not necessarily consecutive) during the period of the event, they will receive the prize for 10 and 15 days

⛱️ If the player completes 24 days of login (not necessarily consecutive) during the period of the event, they will receive the prize for 10, 15, and 24 days

Event duration: From August 12th to September 8th before maintenance.

*Only Accounts with characters above level 50 will be able to participate.
    *Special rewards will be sent during September 8th's maintenance.
    *Accounts created to exploit the event will NOT be considered.

So let's shake off that Summertime Sadness and have fun playing Seal! 🌅

Love Seal ^^
    Seal BoD Team

How to claim the reward?

Quote Originally Posted by misadventures View Post
    How to claim the reward?
    Login event, is that so hard to understand????

Quote Originally Posted by misadventures View Post
    How to claim the reward?
    Hello misadventures,

After you login to any of your characters, you will automatically receive your reward at the item bank (alt + i). The rewards are sent once per account each day

I got 10 golden fish hook. then I used one, but why did all my golden fish hook disappear? is it a system error or does the golden fish hook work like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Palades View Post
    I got 10 golden fish hook. then I used one, but why did all my golden fish hook disappear? is it a system error or does the golden fish hook work like that?
    Greetings Palades,

This issue could be fixed? We suggest sending a ticket if something similar happens in the future.

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team