+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    My Gambler opened up more than 50 Bales Weapon Box and still couldn't get the desired weapon! GM, why make things so difficult?? My cegels don't drop from the sky and I'm basically broke now!! TY GM !!!

today i opened 40 weapon boxes and didnt even get 1 single weapon that suit with my class, so GM what do you think i need to do with that 40 trash weapons in my bag? i cant even sell it to npc, how long do you think to collect that amount potions? this events is absolutely garbage, im considering to uninstal this game tbh because of this garbage events, no i'm quitting right now. Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by Pryns View Post
    hello GM,
    I can't find the NPC Bale's power-up potion at (D5). there is nothing there.. or he's not showed up yet?

thank you GM
    Quote Originally Posted by anakdewo01 View Post
    today i just found that we can get bale potion from fishing? i havent tried it yet but people say yes we can get the potion from fishing, WHY YOU NOT WRITE IT IN THE EVENTS EXPLANATION, IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW, I BOUGHT SO MANY POTIONS FROM PEOPLE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TIME TO HUNT IN BE ONLY TO GET RANDOM WEAPON THATS NOT SUITED FOR MY JOB, YOU CAN WRITE IT IN THAT DAMN EXPLANATION
    Similiar i found out late that fishing can obtain Bales potion. GM please do explain about how people able to sell this kind of weapon. It is said about red nickname, and method same as police suit?

Please GM, make it able to be stored inside bank. I am new player and found this event is not helping since my job is mage and I got swordmaster weapon. Also the night Shiltz set is the only xg set I have and I can't store it to bank, that's mean it wasting my inventory slot and my other characters can't use it. Please reconsider, and make it able to be stored at bank.

Hey, you guys so loud. This event it's amazing! Just enjoy it and play

Quote Originally Posted by usunimed View Post
    Similiar i found out late that fishing can obtain Bales potion. GM please do explain about how people able to sell this kind of weapon. It is said about red nickname, and method same as police suit?
    Hello Usunimed!

We suggest avoiding the Chaos points penalty method since GM staff will not be able to assist players that lost/drop items by this process. You can check in our Restoration policies 2020 if you have doubts.

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

Dear GM,
    Please consider to prolong this event.
    It's so good for new players or comeback players like me.
    Prolong this event maybe for 2 more weeks or more.

Thank You
    Last edited by Ronnann; 09-04-2020 at 05:29 AM.

at least, can u make this sellable to ANY NPC!!!!