+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Waiting for the weapon stats information and hoping they change the weapon box from random to not random ����

Quote Originally Posted by rizkyragil View Post
    dear GM
    can you at least make the weapon from bale boxes chooseable? i mean You can increase the number of bale's potions required to exchange like 500 or even 1000 for 1 chooseable bale weapon box ?

Thank you!
    Let see if they will listen to the players voice, or not

agreed to 500 bale pot = 1 choosable weapon

Maybe we can exchange useless weapon for bale potion, 1 weapon for 50 or something.
    Last edited by Okottekash; 08-17-2020 at 07:09 PM.

opened 18 boxes already and still no luck for my job's weapon..
    please make it a sure 500 balie pot for 1 choose able weapon GM..

yeah i just wanna ask about the weapon, like, can we store the weapons in bank, but some people already tried it and based on this discussions it CANT be store in bank which makes trade potions for box weapons basically pointless. Its already feels bad to get random weapons but at least you guys should make it can be store in bank so at least we can give it to our side characters

I got watermelon, yet yhe job require breadgun. boo

Greetings Shiltzens!

Unfortunately, your request is not possible, the weapons can't be eligible, their result is random.
    Don't worry the event is quite long enough to keep trying!
    Good luck and take care!

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

Quote Originally Posted by MelliasGM View Post
    Greetings Shiltzens!

Unfortunately, your request is not possible, the weapons can't be eligible, their result is random.
    Don't worry the event is quite long enough to keep trying!
    Good luck and take care!

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team
    can u make it tradeable? or at least we can get based on our job respectively? 100 bale potion is a lot if u dont have times to login

opened 40 box weapon and no one suitable with my job ,,

The weapon it cant sell or store in bank if i opened in all slpt inventory so my invent is full and cant take another item in my inventory??how can u make event like this?