+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    THE NPC bales power up potion IN C4 near NPC Candy, NOT D5!!!!!
    Last edited by L4zyB0y; 08-13-2020 at 10:30 PM.

dear GM, why in my char i dont get night keeper as a reward, but thats written police suit?
    thankyou

GM,

Can you inform what status of the weapon?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShrimpGM View Post
    Hi phunboy20!

It will provide random weapon, if you are lucky you will obtain the one corresponding to your class. You can try opening as much boxes as you can to get the one you desire.
    hi there.. could you please at least make the item sellable to npc?
    its random and we cant do anything with those weapons that we dont desire

Quote Originally Posted by ShrimpGM View Post
    Hi phunboy20!

It will provide random weapon, if you are lucky you will obtain the one corresponding to your class. You can try opening as much boxes as you can to get the one you desire.
    Hi Gm, i try for exchange bale for weapon, and i get an artistan weapon, but the weapon can't to use for my charachter, and i try to put in to bank for using on another my charachter, but it cant't? common (

dude you really ought to learn how to read, ur question has been answered multiple time.

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post

Heroes Raid: Shiltz Night Keeper Edition

Greetings Shiltizens!

We bring you a returning event! This time with a fan favourite costume!!
    Get prepared and let the wipe out begin!

For this event you will meet NPC Joshima near to the Bank at Elim, he will ask you to clean up the bosses from Blue Eye Fortress, Sage Tower and Underground Waterway to obtain their Bale's Power-up Potion, collect as much potions as you can and take it back to Joshima as a proof you have defeated them to obtain prizes such as a the powerful Night's Keeper costume and the Bales Weapon Box as reward for protecting Shiltz from the darkness.

Night's Keeper info:

Bales Weapon Box:

Jikael's Cool Melon Sword.XG
    Tipareth's Cool Watermelon Sword.XG
    Jikael's Red Spicy Pepper.XG
    Blue pepper of Tipareth.XG
    Jikael's Chocolate Ice Cream Cone (Right Hand) .XG
    Jikael's Vanilla Ice Cream Cone (Left Hand) .XG
    Tipareth's Strawberry Ice Cream Cone.XG
    Jikael's Red Apple Staff.XG
    Tipareth's Blue Apple Staff.XG
    Jikael's Yellow Pop Pop Mace.XG
    Tipareth's Red Pop Pop Mace.XG
    Jikael's Mustard Hot Dog.XG
    Tipareth's Ketchup Hot Dog.XG
    Jikael's Shiitake Shield.XG
    Tipareth's White Mushroom Shield.XG
    Tipareth's Watermelon Bow.XG
    Jikael's Breadgun.XG
    Jikael's Wafer (Right Hand) .XG
    Jikael's Wafer (Left Hand) .XG
    Tipareth's Apple Candy.XG

*These weapons are untradeable

But there are more ways to obtain the Bale's Power-up Potions: go to the NPC Bale’s Power Up Potion Seller (Elim D5) and he will tell you how to obtain a Voucher for 100 Bale's Power Up potion!

During the Dungeons clean up, you will also be able to obtain more rewards! Keep your eyes wide open since bales have a very rare chance to release:

Blue Eye Fortress:

- Black Dragon’s Eggs
    - Mandra seeds
    - Tailed Wisps

Sage Tower:

- Dragon Eye Chest (not tradeable)

But that is not all! At Undergroung Waterway you will be able to find new accesories:

- Tears of Jhoshima
    - Wolf Hunter’s Set

...but notice that this equipments and pets are extremely rare to find.

Tear of Joshima Info:

Wolf Hunter Set Info:

*This event will be available until September 8th before maintenance, get your sets as soon as possible!*

Are you ready to defeat the evilness from Shiltz?

Let's GO HUNT!

Love Seal! ^^
    Seal BOD Team
    I think it would be fair if the gift from the BALES WEAPON BOX should suit each JOB. Because if the WEAPON ITEM you get doesn't match the JOB, it will be useless and become trash in your inventory. That's my opinion, thanks

Love Seal

dear GM
    can you at least make the weapon from bale boxes chooseable? i mean You can increase the number of bale's potions required to exchange like 500 or even 1000 for 1 chooseable bale weapon box ?

Thank you!

"Hi minime24, The set is not tradeable, the Dragon Eye Chest can be tradeable."

The box has been around for 2 years (obtainable from survival), similiar event has been exist before (dragon eye box can be obtained from sage tower) yet GM Shriimp didn't know about this. Should I fell surprised?

"Hi minime24, The set is not tradeable, the Dragon Eye Chest can be tradeable."

The box has been around for 2 years (obtainable from survival), similiar event has been exist before (dragon eye box can be obtained from sage tower) yet GM Shriimp didn't know about this. Should I fell surprised?