+ Reply to Thread

Closure and depression.

I remember during this games first years how much fun I had. Met people I would actually go on to meet in real life, feel in love, good stuff. I still think about a lot of people I met on this game to this day. Being 17 and spending 18 hours a day grinding, being a f2p player and raging over getting killed in parties was a blast.

I haven't really played much since, but I know that there are people who had strong experiences with the game and will struggle to let it go when it's time. Some might move to private servers and that's great.

For those that think they will have problems moving on, please make preparations now and start talking to someone. If you don't know anyone or think those around you won't take you seriously, leave a way to get in contact with you and I will reach out myself.

Hopefully this would be unnecessary and this post will be ignored. If that is not the case, please do not hesitate. Take care everyone and thanks for the memories.

Holly **** u played 18h per day? I surely hope most of the players dont spent that much time playing or else... closure of this game is best thing that can happen in those peoples life.

Don't worry. There will be LOTS of ROHAN private servers out there once these guys shut down next month.

Pay to win game. You with your stupid greed have destroyed the game. The new one will be the same failure if you do this stupid thing of putting edited items into the game, like damn upgrades, or giving edited items to certain players.

Quote Originally Posted by EdgarAlves View Post
    Pay to win game. You with your stupid greed have destroyed the game. The new one will be the same failure if you do this stupid thing of putting edited items into the game, like damn upgrades, or giving edited items to certain players.
    All these years had trolls and spamers scream "Rohan is dead" but that beautifull game survived now company kill it with erase terminate total damage.... so ill not play that drama and spend any hour there or damn pirate servers lol game is old, story is old i`m going play new game what made 190 000 000 euro last year... good luck with your own adventure and new dessigne for old drama repeat and repeat "patience good news coming" yea we saw "good news" we will get our items delleted ...

Good luck with your own adventures everyone !!
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity....Edgar Allan Poe

Date joined May 5 2009 7:29PM

I certainly am

ich fühle genauso, erst die fusion RAN + JIN server hat hier ALLES zerstört, ab dem zeitpunkt fing die. konsquente abzockerei erst richtig an hier. diverse obscure FAIL und. Geld investitions events am laufendem band. hier, es wurde. widerlich dabei noch mitzuhalten, und. ihr. dummen asiaten phillipinos und. indonesier machten das. spiel erst richtig. kaputt, hacken, scammen , lügen und. betrügen sich auch noch untereinander, Hacker. Service + Hilfe !?! fehlanzeige, hauptsache ihr hattet noch genug zeit unser hart erarbeitetes geld zu ZÄHLEN , damit meine ich auch EINGE. GM's. hier !!! um es auf den punkt zu bringen.... WER. HIOER DAS NEUE ROHAN BEGINNT , und. weiterhin fröhlich sich sein geld abziehen lässt, für. was. auch immer. welche dummen GELD. Events, der. ist selber. schuld !!!
    ICH UND NICHT WENIGE ANDERE HIER. HABEN PLAYWITH DURCHSCHAUT, ES IST TEILWEISE. WIE. EIN ROULETT , NUR DER. SERVER. GEWINNT , kaum erfolgs chancen für den spieler, beste beispiel sind. die. Chakkras ...drop rate 1% ! ihr seid. so erbärmlich, ich hoffe die. leute sehen was. für. betrüger ihr. seid , und. suchen sich neue games, so das. ihr. pleite. geht mit dem neuen rohan!!!

noch ein hinweis an alle .... Playwith hat den internationalen internet vertrag gebrochen, geldinvestitions spiele unterliegen einer kündigungs frist von 6-12. monaten, , rohan nur 3 monate vorher das ende. angekündigt, LEUTE. schaltet euer. gehirn ein !!!
    siehe die neuen bestimmungen für. rohan2, dort steht drin GELD. = SPENDE , das. nur noch als. info ....lernt draus und. verlasst. ROHAN !!! viel erfolg euch allen im realem Leben! BOYCOT PLAYWITH !!!

Several years ago I was severely depressed and withdrawn.