+ Reply to Thread

[Notice] GM Events Comeback!! 🔥🔥

Shiltzians!

The moment we all have been waiting for has arrived! The GM events are back!

Call your friends, grab your equipments and get ready to face your opponents at Warzone, chase your enemies at Hunger games, run from Jason, seek the GM through the maps and much more... !

We missed having fun playing with you, scaring you all with Jason and having fun together.

During August the GM events will start to be implemented again, we will have some improvements for Warzone and Hunger games, less waiting time and more balanced teams!

The start will be with 4 events weekly (2 per server) during August, since we are at a process to improve the previous events and hear what you would like to see, we will be adding more events at the future weeks.

Stay tuned for the Events calendar announcement and new mechanics posts.

We can't wait to see you all again!!

We will have so much fun!

With love, ❤
    Seal B.O.D Team

just remove the lil jim quest event from my inventory slot!!!!

Battle pet Failed To Summon Bug
    Dear GM, please fix this bug or please give my money back 1,080,000 cegel just to revive my Battle Pet that died because it is Failed To Summon or Unsummon after entering Portal in Survival Mode/Sage Front Door

It is really really unfair that my Bpet died because of this Bug.

Dear GM, please fix this bug or please give my money back 1,080,000 cegel just to revive my Battle Pet that died because it is Failed To Summon or Unsummon after entering Portal in Survival Mode/Sage Front Door

This is not the FIRST TIME, it’s been so many times.
    And if the solution is to unsummon before entering the warp,
    How can i increase the Loyalty then? While increasing the loyalty took rediculously much time

Quote Originally Posted by selleronme View Post
    just remove the lil jim quest event from my inventory slot!!!!
    Hello, Selleronme!

Please know that If you want to seizure an item, all you need to do is submit a ticket explaining your issue and have your character logged off. ^^

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

Quote Originally Posted by Fransnic View Post

Hello Fransnic!

Kindly informing your ticked is already solved! ^^

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Fransnic View Post

This is not the FIRST TIME, it’s been so many times.
    And if the solution is to unsummon before entering the warp,
    How can i increase the Loyalty then? While increasing the loyalty took rediculously much time
    Hello Fransnic!

As we mentioned before, your ticked is already solved! ^^

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team.