+ Reply to Thread

the elephant in the room

Ok, first off its been one hell of a ride from beta till now. Had tons of fun and tons of rage and lots of great memories, made some real life friends along the way for that i thank you rohan. However.... Albreaker you should have kept your mouth shut and listened to me over a year ago i tried to tell you that this was going to happen, i can only hope you had the sense to listen and implement the suggestions and fixes that were offered to you in the next game. you know those that were to difficult to fix even though they likely would have amounted to five minutes of work and 3 lines of code. We sir your player base the individuals you must appease or your company wont make money are not disillusioned to the fact that you give less than two ****s about us thats why you get no support. in 3 months your going to release a new game or new version of this one and you expect us the players to play it that wont happen if you succeed in running us away from this one. the game is empty you post events and get flamed instead of having participants. WE ARE NOT MUSHROOMS DO NOT FEED US **** AND KEEP US IN THE DARK. EITHER GIVE US INFO ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OR CLOSE THE SERVERS AND CHAIN THE COMPANYS FRONT DOOR WITH IT, SINCERELY WHAT FEW PLAYERS YOU HAVE LEFT

Yeah, the elephant in the room is very funny