+ Reply to Thread

Goodbye Farewell & thanks for the memories

Just saw the game is ending - Thank you for hours of fun and pvp kos and DFFS. I met great people playing this game. Played you for most of my young adult life. Not active towards the beginning of the end but hopped on forums to have fun.

Take care to all of the people I played with and against. It was never personal and I hope you can appreciate the character and role I played in this Rohan Universe. Not everybody can be the hero so I embraced the villain. I still think I out pvped many of the all time greats.

Hope the people that do remember playing during my time appreciate the level of gameplay I brought forth.
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post

I still think I out pvped many of the all time greats.

Hope the people that do remember playing during my time appreciate the level of gameplay I brought forth.

You were never that good.
    it's going to be so good never seeing your posts here anymore, you're like a stain on the driveway that never cleans off. Begone peasant.... I would call you ancient history, but nobody remembers you, so you're not any history, only in your mind.

Hasta la vista dinosaur

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    Just saw the game is ending - Thank you for hours of fun and pvp kos and DFFS. I met great people playing this game. Played you for most of my young adult life. Not active towards the beginning of the end but hopped on forums to have fun.

Take care to all of the people I played with and against. It was never personal and I hope you can appreciate the character and role I played in this Rohan Universe. Not everybody can be the hero so I embraced the villain. I still think I out pvped many of the all time greats.

Who you and please if you quit game long time ago just shut up

Các CLB sẽ chỉ có 6 tuần để nghỉ ngơi v* chuẩn bị t*p luyện để chuẩn bị cho mùa giải Premier League 2020/21.

Thông báo từ trang chủ Premier League xác nh*n mùa giải mới sẽ bắt đầu từ ng*y 12/9/2020, v* tr*n đấu cuối cùng sẽ diễn ra v*o ng*y 23/5/2021.

Premier League 2020/21 sẽ bắt đầu muộn hơn 1 tháng nếu so với mùa giải 2019/20. Năm ngoái, vòng 1 Premier League bắt đầu từ ng*y 9/8, thay vì giữa tháng 9 như mùa sau.

Mùa giải Premier League 2019/20 sẽ kết thúc v*o ng*y 26/7. Như v*y, các CLB v* cầu thủ sẽ chỉ có khoảng 6 tuần để nghỉ hè v* bắt đầu chuẩn bị cho mùa giải mới. Đối với Man City, Chelsea, MU, Wolverhampton, những CLB vẫn đang thi đấu tại cúp châu Âu, thời gian được nghỉ ngơi sẽ ngắn hơn.

Man City v* Chelsea sẽ thi đấu nốt vòng 1/8 Champions League v*o hai ng*y 7/8 v* 8/8. Trong khi MU v* Wolves sẽ đá tr*n lượt về vòng 1/8 Europa League trước đó 2 ng*y.

Premier League mùa n*y đã xác định được đội vô địch (Liverpool) v* đội về nhì (Man City), cũng như chủ nhân đầu tiên của suất xuống hạng (Norwich City).

Cuộc đua cạnh tranh vé dự Champions League đang l* tâm điểm lúc n*y của giải đấu cao nhất xứ sở sương mù với 3 đội cạnh tranh l* MU, Chelsea v* Leicester.

“Quỷ đỏ” đang đứng thứ 3 với 63 điểm, bằng điểm Chelsea xếp thứ 4, v* chỉ hơn đội đứng thứ 5 Leicester đúng 1 điểm. Ở vòng cuối cùng của mùa giải, MU sẽ gặp Leicester trên sân khách, trong khi Chelsea gặp Wolverhampton trên sân nh*.

Ở cuộc đua trụ hạng, Aston Villa, Watford v* Bournemouth đang cạnh tranh nhau cho chỉ 1 chiếc vé ở lại Premier League mùa tới. Ở chiều ngược lại, Leeds v* West Brom l* 2 đội ở Championship đã gi*nh vé tham dự Premier League mùa sau.