27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Refund please - I have been robbed

19 70.37%
  • No need refund - I like being robbed

8 29.63%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Post 12 month refund petition

This is a simple pettiotion for foolimg olayers to think its done this way, this wasnt private server, this is a company, company people dont wake up one day and close game.

Company = planing stuff = being tactical = exploating max money = closing server. Thats how it works.

So You DID know about server shutdown MUCH MUCH before 18.07.2020 and that annoumcement.

CLOSING ITEM MALL?

INFORMING PEOPLE YOU ARE HAVING FINANCIAL PROBLEMS TO KEEP UP? (OR SELLING LIES WITH 80% OFF ITEMS EVENTS)

ASK PLAYERS BE FUNDRAISERS? (DIDNT OCCUR?)

GIVE A HINT WE DONT SPEND MONEY CUZ WE BASICALLY GETTING ROBBED?

+1 whoever support we need some king of refund, give us momey for past 12 months, or give us money for past 12months. Any of those two choices.
    EternalTemplar

They will not honor that petition. And good luck getting them to refund anything. They won't.

As for notice, what you got is all they will give or would have ever given.

Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

For me its ok to be robed.... but bring back RBF to robe me again, coz everything is equal even you play RBF wanna get powerful spend thousand of dollars and you get HAPPY,JOY and satisfaction then play 24/7 , thats a part of a game once you load money and buy rps all player know the risk, RBF dont tell you to spend thousands of money here this a free to play, its true it your choice and free will to donate your money here. Im also a GAMER a BUSINESS i spend lot money in all game i play if i let go my money ill put in my mind i just donate it through them no return no exchange its true is so sad that RBF are closing this is one of the best game i ever had thank you RBF (ratbo@AH philippines)2008-2013(ratboo)2013-2020.....

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralUltima View Post
    For me its ok to be robed.... but bring back RBF to robe me again, coz everything is equal even you play RBF wanna get powerful spend thousand of dollars and you get HAPPY,JOY and satisfaction then play 24/7...
    U said it yourself, 24/7, not OFF. U dont ask McDonalds cuz u like them, they there always haha, u dont sue rohan, when they there,ur happy, u enjoy spending money, we all do, but robbery is if u take the money, feed me the last hamburger,and delete every hamburger from my memory and life ... robbery of smth that lasted then got stolen without warning , we all had property there basically. Imagine BMW motors one day just shut down and they dont care about if u have their car xd.
    EternalTemplar

Peasant
    Though I want to be refunded, but I still negative this. This is free to play, we just paid to win, then we enjoyed it, so it is normal when they close it simply, we all known this day will come, sad but truth, right?
    U bought a burger, you ate it, then the McDonalds closed, u still want them to payback the burger you ate?
    Grow up, don't be a kid.
    Edit: Rps or ecash of your account will be kept, you still can use it in another game or new game, so they don't need to refund for your remaining rps, ecash.
    Last edited by NamTA; 07-22-2020 at 09:05 PM.
    1xx - Templar

Quote Originally Posted by NamTA View Post
    Though I want to be refunded, but I still negative this. This is free to play, we just paid to win, then we enjoyed it, so it is normal when they close it simply, we all known this day will come, sad but truth, right?
    U bought a burger, you ate it, then the McDonalds closed, u still want them to payback the burger you ate?
    Grow up, don't be a kid.
    Edit: Rps or ecash of your account will be kept, you still can use it in another game or new game, so they don't need to refund for your remaining rps, ecash.
    Sure pay me 200 000 Ecash for all my items to can i play in the new game bhahaha That trick with cheaap+12 tickets event before closure was verry bad now will close item mall 2 monts before end that mean all Isen-players can not play anymore or MUST buy expensive items for other 2 monts so Namta and Genealultima STFU and GTFU

Dont be an idiot, why do they have to payback for what u ate, u enjoyed? If you dont want to play next 2 months, just leave )
    Comeback your jungle and enjoy banana )

NamV and what if you didn't enjoy for what you've paid for? I mean what do you say to returning people or the ones who just started playing and investing into progress of this game? They came back or started playing, spent money to get to the endgame faster, but unfortunately game is closing and all your investment goes down the drain. I wouldn't call that an enjoying the game, when you haven't realized the goal you were charging for.

In this game I've been had already for the 4th time. Started the game from zero 3 times already. So please understand that I don't agree with any point you've made so far. I've been scammed, changed servers, got scammed by merger, got scammed by origin closure, and now the ultimate scam - closure. At this point I've been scammed more by the company than in-game scammers. When you invest as much as few others in this game, maybe then you can speak your opinions freely, but atm please just shut your mouth otherwise it smells. Imagine if you buy a car, and if company goes lights-out and then they come and take your car away, that you've already paid for, not very good feeling huh? Sure you might have enjoyed that car ride from salon to you home, but not enjoyed enough to to pay thousands of dollars for it.

I think with this move though they are digging their own graves ... the trust factor will be gone. The closure notices are always like lightning from bright blue sky. "You've played for a decade, payed for a decade, now you lose decade's worth investments. However you can play other games we offer and will offer.". I doubt that they will ever get as many people online as a time before the announcement. Let's face it, it isn't the first time, they've made this decision of betraying their own community. I believe that even seal players will start migrating to other games, because there is no guarantee that tomorrow won't be the day when they decide to close seal as well, and the mistrust between GM and a player is a very bad politics. If notice would be at least half a year before actual closure some trust would have been saved, but at this point it looks as dark as a turd thats left in the sun for a day or two.

I won't cry over its closure, but nevertheless I'll feel betrayed time and time again, and the trust isn't earned back easily.

That is all speculations as of yet, because we don't know what kind of criteria there will be for the rohanians to be eligible for compensations, but if it's not going to be fair, then RIP company from me.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

I don't think they will compensate us because they are greedy but I agree with those who think it's offensive, because I am also one of those who invested time and money in this game reaching max gear and lvl. But I don't think there's any chance of giving back to these rich old men coz they just waited the world to donate, lately they just put sale events they have reached the maximum level of money in the accounts and now what purpose would they have to keep the game active... It's really ugly of them because they could have announced to the world in advance not to donate to a game that is dying soon and this announcement could have been made a year before at least and so no one was unhappy.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.