Man you are still clueless. I didn't skip that part over also btw. My investment had a goal (which is not what I get in the end, e.g $, because i know very well myself i am not RMT-ing stuff) and i simply reached it, of course i had some more stuff to do, and this whole investment from a point of $ is a bad one (as you said yourself everyone knew that it will eventually close, but everyone was okay with it, if it didn't come so suddenly). As you yourself said investments have positive and negative returns (from $ side it is negative, from reaching goals it is a positive, because i knew what i wanted to get at the end of my investment, and so i did). E.g. I invested into crafting better armor/rings/eye/ear w/e in order to solo some tougher spots and i've done it, i didn't need noone in my pt to help me farm.

If you still didn't get your answer from the text above - "Just a quick question for you though", as I said, it is a bad investment, aside for fun times and kinda reaching my set goals (just because i had some more to reach) WHICH WAS MY FKING POINT OF INVESTING. and besides we are still waiting what they will say in the end, maybe it won't be like cutting the leg off and throwing it in the fire, we might get something from it in the end maybe.