I have played this game since it's inception! that was 12 years ago. I think this company should award rps depending on how long each of us were dedicated to this game. I'm 65 years old and this is the one and only game I play. I feel really betrayed and I don't trust this company because they will leave us high and dry! I have spent some money here too. I also think that 4-6 months of a warning would've been great for those of us who want to sell items. I can't even figure out how to sell my billions of crones before the game ends. I can't get the EM to accept them and I don't know how to seal them. Yea, I'm not a computer person and not really a "gamer", but I would like to get some rp's from selling the great things I've had through the years. I hate to think about leaning a whole new game! There's a lot to this game.I have seen so many changes, good and bad, through the years. I think I've lasted longer than most GMs!

How do I seal crones? What use are they now if I can't sell them? I am so disappointed in this company and unless they show us they they are thankful for our dedication, I probably won't be playing a new game.If this company wants our return business, they should honor our years of playing!

Come on GMs, make it right with your base! Make us want to return!

AFflygal, level 165, GM of The Empire, the oldest active guild on this game!