Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Refund please - I have been robbed

19 70.37%
  • No need refund - I like being robbed

8 29.63%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Man you are still clueless. I didn't skip that part over also btw. My investment had a goal (which is not what I get in the end, e.g $, because i know very well myself i am not RMT-ing stuff) and i simply reached it, of course i had some more stuff to do, and this whole investment from a point of $ is a bad one (as you said yourself everyone knew that it will eventually close, but everyone was okay with it, if it didn't come so suddenly). As you yourself said investments have positive and negative returns (from $ side it is negative, from reaching goals it is a positive, because i knew what i wanted to get at the end of my investment, and so i did). E.g. I invested into crafting better armor/rings/eye/ear w/e in order to solo some tougher spots and i've done it, i didn't need noone in my pt to help me farm.

If you still didn't get your answer from the text above - "Just a quick question for you though", as I said, it is a bad investment, aside for fun times and kinda reaching my set goals (just because i had some more to reach) WHICH WAS MY FKING POINT OF INVESTING. and besides we are still waiting what they will say in the end, maybe it won't be like cutting the leg off and throwing it in the fire, we might get something from it in the end maybe.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Man you are still clueless. I didn't skip that part over also btw. My investment had a goal (which is not what I get in the end, e.g $, because i know very well myself i am not RMT-ing stuff) and i simply reached it, of course i had some more stuff to do, and this whole investment from a point of $ is a bad one (as you said yourself everyone knew that it will eventually close, but everyone was okay with it, if it didn't come so suddenly). As you yourself said investments have positive and negative returns (from $ side it is negative, from reaching goals it is a positive, because i knew what i wanted to get at the end of my investment, and so i did). E.g. I invested into crafting better armor/rings/eye/ear w/e in order to solo some tougher spots and i've done it, i didn't need noone in my pt to help me farm.

If you still didn't get your answer from the text above - "Just a quick question for you though", as I said, it is a bad investment, aside for fun times and kinda reaching my set goals (just because i had some more to reach) WHICH WAS MY FKING POINT OF INVESTING. and besides we are still waiting what they will say in the end, maybe it won't be like cutting the leg off and throwing it in the fire, we might get something from it in the end maybe.
    Bro when you see someone "cach the word" from you speak and ASSking you for explain kill him with silence... these trolls just need atention.Patetic loosers pretend to be smarter then others "see i dont invest money in game see i quited alredy years ago now you sufer cos i`m smarter than you" b1tch pleaseee go to the corner and die alone let the cats eat your face rofl we have hundreds like you in evry forum nothing interesting only spam spam bla bla etc...
    If the game have not ppl who spend and njoy he will die fast like Origin server where they wanted evrything cost money and no Exchange market.10 years they dont do invite new players not make game atractive for fresh money only milking old cows... now theyfked up old cows verry hard and "we will give you chance in other game, good news come" Hey we w8ing here good news last 5 years and you robed people and delete all ... pfff BTW its good they close Rohan Blood Feud is great game and all they did is ruin evrything players wont be happy... October that DRAMA will be closed!

i feel bad for all the pay to win players who spent every sale and forge
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

dont feel bad for anybody but yourself, mind your own business.

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    i feel bad for all the pay to win players who spent every sale and forge
    Yes it is sad for them. The game has gone downhill for years now and we all knew the doors would close. At least they gave their players some notice to get their sh!t in order. Personally I have a few accounts full of gear and rps. No point getting all mad and rage about it. It was coming, it is coming and it now we know when it is coming. My goals here was not as an investment and never was. It is simply paying for entertainment like going to a theater or renting a movie.
    Last edited by Sourcerer; 07-27-2020 at 07:58 AM.

Bump #liars #thiefs #moneylaundring #stealmoar
    EternalTemplar

I have played this game since it's inception! that was 12 years ago. I think this company should award rps depending on how long each of us were dedicated to this game. I'm 65 years old and this is the one and only game I play. I feel really betrayed and I don't trust this company because they will leave us high and dry! I have spent some money here too. I also think that 4-6 months of a warning would've been great for those of us who want to sell items. I can't even figure out how to sell my billions of crones before the game ends. I can't get the EM to accept them and I don't know how to seal them. Yea, I'm not a computer person and not really a "gamer", but I would like to get some rp's from selling the great things I've had through the years. I hate to think about leaning a whole new game! There's a lot to this game.I have seen so many changes, good and bad, through the years. I think I've lasted longer than most GMs!

How do I seal crones? What use are they now if I can't sell them? I am so disappointed in this company and unless they show us they they are thankful for our dedication, I probably won't be playing a new game.If this company wants our return business, they should honor our years of playing!

Come on GMs, make it right with your base! Make us want to return!

AFflygal, level 165, GM of The Empire, the oldest active guild on this game!
    <a href=http://s465.photobucket.com/user/afflygal/media/PuertoVallarta2011_zps9b2feb80.jpg.html][IMG]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr15/afflygal/PuertoVallarta2011_zps9b2feb80.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://s465.photobucket.com/user/aff...ps9b2feb80.jpg</a>

Guild Master of The Empire (Jainus/Ran/Torian) Oldest remaining guild in game.
    The Empire was established in 2007 by Zapranoth

AFflygal, Priest 115
    Tinkerbell Lvl 112
    HoLeeSchitt, lvl 115, Warlock
    FlyBabe, Priest, 90
    KnowWhenToRun, Ranger lvl 115
    SilentBtDeadly, lvl 115