+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Till The End...

Lots of upset people here. Reality is that no matter what they do people will be upset. You wanted a year notice? There is no way on earth that a company will say "We will close in a year. Please don't go away and play somewhere else". The last thing they wanted to do is give the last dozen or so paying players here motivation to leave before they are ready to close things down. The fact is that the amount of notice you got is more than I really expected them to give you. I honestly expected to see you guys trying ro log in and servers just not be there.

You are right about one thing... It is all about money. The Rohan Blood Feud cash cow has dried up a long time ago and they were simply holding out until they were ready to publish their next game (You know - that P.O.S. Rohan 2 MOBA crap they leaked info about back in 2015?). Ah well it was a good run. The rohan pea servers will be having a ball with all this for the next 5 or so years..

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcerer View Post
    Lots of upset people here. Reality is that no matter what they do people will be upset. You wanted a year notice? There is no way on earth that a company will say "We will close in a year. Please don't go away and play somewhere else". The last thing they wanted to do is give the last dozen or so paying players here motivation to leave before they are ready to close things down. The fact is that the amount of notice you got is more than I really expected them to give you. I honestly expected to see you guys trying ro log in and servers just not be there.

You are right about one thing... It is all about money. The Rohan Blood Feud cash cow has dried up a long time ago and they were simply holding out until they were ready to publish their next game (You know - that P.O.S. Rohan 2 MOBA crap they leaked info about back in 2015?). Ah well it was a good run. The rohan pea servers will be having a ball with all this for the next 5 or so years..
    lol'd hard
    but agree

They are going to do the same thing that the bank does to you when it enters bankruptcy ... is it that we know it? What do we owe him? hahahahaha thanks for your trust and kick in the as*

i just hope this new game will be awesome .....i play rohan for 7 years and had a lot of fun....i saw it happen many ppl online just standing...no actions..this is no gaming anymore! and i do understand if the gamemaster wants a new start!..but its also a shame that we spend so many money in it ..but it was oure choice it was fun! i thanks all gamemasters for the efford all those years! thank you!