+ Reply to Thread

Windows 10 login issue

Hi everyone..
    After yesterday's patch for windows 10,
    Does anyone else having problem while logging in to seal?
    Stuck at login page, stuck when changing character?
    I have tried to disable antivirus while logging in, which work for 1 pc, while doesnt work for another.
    Does anyone else having this issue or have any different solutions?

i got the same issue

really frustating

GM, please fix it ASAP

sorry, double post

All of us are having the same problem, tried to restart the computer, re-installing the game, disabling the Anti-virus, changing the Compability to every version Windows offered, still do no good. At the end still stuck on the Character Selection page.

double post again

maybe GM want to reduce the number of players, so they gave us that "FULL OF BUG" client update

hahaha
    Last edited by wedulgembes; 07-09-2020 at 12:35 AM.

i tried to update my windows 10 to version 2004 as the patch is meant for it..
    result is.. i can login without problem.. yett.. when trying to change character.. i.e. clicking "To Menu" in-game..
    i'll get stuck again.. so had to restart seal again..
    the new patch made it worst for us..
    GM please fix this asap

i feel same bro.. new patch for fix issue huh? no problem before patch coming!

I do experience the same problem..changing char and login has the same issue, sand time processing icon with proceeding..it's really annoying to close and relaunch game for multiple times in order to login successfully..

GM, pls fix this after the last patch..it solved the problem u mentioned but it causes another problem..

You are not fixing PVP/Guild War bug, yet you’re making the client worse!!!!
    We aren’t able to enjoy the normal features that this game should have!!!!!!!!

To think about it, it’s crazy as we are not receiving good cust. service, although we have spent a lot of money to support this game!!
    All they care is making money, but they aren’t thinking about our satisfactions as their “clients”.
    Last edited by HansBarus; 07-09-2020 at 09:36 AM.