+ Reply to Thread

Can't open my JC Planet ID.

Hi, GM and fellas.
    I already read the announcement and I knew that there's an ID migration, but I'm late to get filled up the request for the migration to playrohan from JC Planet. Cz I don't know anything about this announcement.

Is there any thing that I can do to get my ID back?
    My main character on the ID was Gibli.
    There's a lot of items on that ID. I wanted to play the game again so bad. Please help me to get my ID back.

Thank u so much

Hi, MrGeraldo i have same problem with you and then i contact playrohan about this problem on page support > submit ticket, and playrohan reply me email for sending my jc planet information for migration your id to playrohan.

Reply playrohan :

Please know that in order to process your character migration you need to give us the following information:

JC Planet:
    -ID
    -Character
    -Job
    -Level
    -Fame

Playrohan:
    -ID
    -Character
    -Job
    -Level
    -Fame

*As requirement both characters must be from the same job and the same Server.

Remember that we will only migrate your level, fame and items (unfortunately, cash items won't be eligible for this migration).
    In case that you want to migrate more than one character, be sure to create the same amount of characters in your new Playrohan's account. (Migration won't transfer cash items used on your JCPlanet account such as: bank expansion, character expansion, inventory expansions, etc). This process will only be available until August 30th, 2020.

If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again by sending us a new ticket.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.

Best Regards,
    GM Proggy
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

Yes iam have same problem to , i dont know jc planet account has imigration but , iam not play so longtime this game and i want to play again but my account cannot find on server so what must i do ? Many item on that account so sad if my account not comeback really sad