+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    can we use XG refinement ticket for spec items too then?

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Greetings, Chikuwa,

It take time to discuss a better decision for players, that's why we delay the news, but please be informs that as we mention in our tickets "In order to no affect players with the refine misunderstanding, Only during /for this event, our staff has decided to use the DG Refinement Ticket for special items too." That's why GMs these days have been refining to DG special and normal items ^^

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team
    thats a bad decision from GM Team, like seriously instead of returning the DG special item to normal you guys decided to make all special item can be used with this DG refinement scroll. now that dg rerinement scroll can be used with special item, people wont buy your zad/sak weapon instead they will buy ein weapon and dg refinement from player and not only that youre losing money because less people buying rps to buy zad/sak item but you also losing all the player that has ein item that they make it by their own using your astb that they buy from ITEM MALL

Wait for the next event, there will be event that gives +12 refinement ticket for special items Only For that event(Lmao). No need buy rps to get astb2 or even vulcanus special toolbox, just afk, get your ticket and boom you got your +12 special items . Very good decision for players indeed. I wonder which smartass decided that dg refinement ticket can be use for special items, he/she deserves a medal. Very professional team. Wow. Nice. What a joke

Quote Originally Posted by blitchz2155 View Post
    thats a bad decision from GM Team, like seriously instead of returning the DG special item to normal you guys decided to make all special item can be used with this DG refinement scroll. now that dg rerinement scroll can be used with special item, people wont buy your zad/sak weapon instead they will buy ein weapon and dg refinement from player and not only that youre losing money because less people buying rps to buy zad/sak item but you also losing all the player that has ein item that they make it by their own using your astb that they buy from ITEM MALL
    You wrong... they gain money.. player will buy astb2 to refine into xg..
    After XG +8 or xg+9
    After that vulcanus ..

In this pandemic they need money..

Quote Originally Posted by peroperom View Post
    Wait for the next event, there will be event that gives +12 refinement ticket for special items Only For that event(Lmao). No need buy rps to get astb2 or even vulcanus special toolbox, just afk, get your ticket and boom you got your +12 special items . Very good decision for players indeed. I wonder which smartass decided that dg refinement ticket can be use for special items, he/she deserves a medal. Very professional team. Wow. Nice. What a joke
    Good idea.. but seal player never wait and cant wait.. so if in the past you already spend .. just remember you want to be the best at that time.. you can win lot of battles..

Now its time to show us.. if othera have same items like you can you be the best like before ^_^ ..

they are so lazy to think about how to fix this issue, just change the rule they made for this event lol

Quote Originally Posted by blitchz2155 View Post
    You are too judgmental of GM, yes, your analysis is like that because you feel disappointed maybe you used ASTB before, you need to know that the game keeps updating and everything makes the player Becoming more comfortable in my opinion.In my opinion, if DG refinement works for special items is a good decision, you can even save your refine bugdet.If we go back to the time when lvl max's seal online was not 251, you raised the level too long, you need a 50% booster, 100%, 150% exp, in fact now you can level on map candy Which gives you very large exp for the level. Is that also a bad decision for GM? You are too judgmental GM In this international online seal, GM still wants to interfere in the matter of refining by sending a ticket to upgrade your item. Try to check on the Korean seal, scroll dg / xg do not need to send tickets to GM.

Quote Originally Posted by dollah2nd View Post
    You are too judgmental of GM, yes, your analysis is like that because you feel disappointed maybe you used ASTB before, you need to know that the game keeps updating and everything makes the player Becoming more comfortable in my opinion.In my opinion, if DG refinement works for special items is a good decision, you can even save your refine bugdet.If we go back to the time when lvl max's seal online was not 251, you raised the level too long, you need a 50% booster, 100%, 150% exp, in fact now you can level on map candy Which gives you very large exp for the level. Is that also a bad decision for GM? You are too judgmental GM In this international online seal, GM still wants to interfere in the matter of refining by sending a ticket to upgrade your item. Try to check on the Korean seal, scroll dg / xg do not need to send tickets to GM.

come on, you don't see what GM did the wrong decision

they said the DG ticket can't use for special items at the first then someone posted his Ein Defender's weapon here

and what??? GM just change the rule said the DG ticket can use for special items????

why can't they stay what they said at first??? what's going wrong between GM's team????

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonfish View Post
    come on, you don't see what GM did the wrong decision

they said the DG ticket can't use for special items at the first then someone posted his Ein Defender's weapon here

and what??? GM just change the rule said the DG ticket can use for special items????

why can't they stay what they said at first??? what's going wrong between GM's team????
    Yes I read it, but if you see the item written "upgrade any item that can be G refined into DG .....etc"
    I think it's valid, and there are no exceptions there.In my opinion, this is valid. Unless you see that Albereo's Jewelery Box can be used on special items, This is not valid because it is clearly written there that cannot be used on special items.I think this is indeed the item written without exception, and this item was only updated after a few weeks ago.

GM please fix my mail there shark bait stuck in there. It is says 4 item received, but only three appear. Also can you remove Love Essence from my inventory. Thanks