+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Dear GM. I removed thre item. now there few problem occure. First is you get disconnect when processing appraise . In my case its earring from sage box. Then my cegel from inventory got cut whenever i log out, or change character. and last is how to claim rose ticket. Thankyou for your reply.

Hello. I want to use my DG Refinement ticket. Can anyone tell me where to submit ticket to use it?

Hello Usunimed!

Please submit a ticket explaining your issue, in order to check your case.
    Regarding the 100 Rose Coupon, is on the support platform too, just don't forget to have your character disconnected in order to avoid any problems.

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkyanero View Post
    Hello. I want to use my DG Refinement ticket. Can anyone tell me where to submit ticket to use it?
    Hello Alkyanero!

All you need to do is go to this link http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit , click on "Seal Online: Blades of Destiny Game Master", then "next" and fill all the information ^^

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

Hello GM, so the DG Refine ticket will vanished or cannot be claimed after this Event (after 11 Aug maintenance) ?

GM, about DG Refine Ticket..
    if special items only used on this event.
    I think it's not fair..
    how about some who get before mt..
    or new player like my friend who dun have any item to refine and none want to buy.
    Please consider on this one.
    Thanks GM.

this event is to hard
    I just want a costume but I did not get one of the costumes
    only fish GC fish GC and elements..

The best event ever!

Quote Originally Posted by akbardoremi View Post
    GM, about DG Refine Ticket..
    if special items only used on this event.
    I think it's not fair..
    how about some who get before mt..
    or new player like my friend who dun have any item to refine and none want to buy.
    Please consider on this one.
    Thanks GM.
    Hello Akbardoremi,

Please bear in mind that originally the DG refinement ticket was only for normal items since the misunderstanding occurred, we made an exception during the event, however the event already over, so it came back to normal items. ^^

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

Quote Originally Posted by Fransnic View Post
    Hello GM, so the DG Refine ticket will vanished or cannot be claimed after this Event (after 11 Aug maintenance) ?
    Hello Fransnic!

You can still use your DG Refinement ticket, however it will be just for normal items

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

Quote Originally Posted by Kintomo View Post
    this event is to hard
    I just want a costume but I did not get one of the costumes
    only fish GC fish GC and elements..

The best event ever!
    Hello Kintomo,

Kindly remind you that this is event is based on luck, but don't worry we will have more events in the future. Just stay tuned for the news.

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10