+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by voyager1414 View Post
    oh im sorry, are you getting offended ?

blaming GM and ignore who try to destroyed the game using bugs glitch and cheat ? bunch of dickheads players. maybe youre included with different criteria.

the way you said about "veterans" and "new players" made my day lol..bragging things like this smh

im not veterans yes, cz i play this seal when jikmaru wiped ED circa 2011.

last but not least
    I never say im special.. but in this thread we are talking about GMs not about bug etcs..
    and of course im offended..the way you write it seems you have a lot of time reading all my pos and you use it to counter back..

Apologized accepted!!

Well if you want to support our current GM , what kind of special thing they did? Thay cant restore hacked items...what kind of GMs like that? They cant write their own rules and cant help victim in this game..

"Do not trade with suspiciois player"
    "Do not buy cheap item"
    "Do not buy cheap item in shop"
    "Do not trade with player you dont know"

And dude..
    I never mention about new player..read carefully please..
    Your answer seems like our current GM team.. never read and just answer hoam..

i dont care about new "naive" players like you.. i mention veterans and newcomeback players..

Wow good liar dude.. your account was made 2018 and you said 2011??
    Are you dreaming?

Stupid meme users !! too much hallucinations

At least you can support those players who lost their items because of hack!! You dont have any sympathy and you always say its their fault..

You dont have friends dont you??
    Last edited by cdseal8; 06-29-2020 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    I never say im special.. but in this thread we are talking about GMs not about bug etcs..
    and of course im offended..the way you write it seems you have a lot of time reading all my pos and you use it to counter back..

Apologized accepted!!

Well if you want to support our current GM , what kind of special thing they did? Thay cant restore hacked items...what kind of GMs like that? They cant write their own rules and cant help victim in this game..

"Do not trade with suspiciois player"
    "Do not buy cheap item"
    "Do not buy cheap item in shop"
    "Do not trade with player you dont know"

And dude..
    I never mention about new player..read carefully please..
    Your answer seems like our current GM team.. never read and just answer hoam..

i dont care about new "naive" players like you.. i mention veterans and newcomeback players..

Wow good liar dude.. your account was made 2018 and you said 2011??
    Are you dreaming?

Stupid meme users !! too much hallucinations

At least you can support those players who lost their items because of hack!! You dont have any sympathy and you always say its their fault..

You dont have friends dont you??
    keep talking about this inaccurate thread as ur defense. yes we talking about player who're whining to GM cz gm not giving back his equips. you seems encourage people to harass GM cz you feel GM not helping you either. youre and bunch of those are 5 out of 1000 players, thats why im saying YOURE NOT SPECIAL.

and wow thats why you are so proud about being veterans according someone forum accounts Join Date? are you retarded or what? no offense but thats the real question.

i will not support those who play victims while theyre causing sht to themselves. GM acts with terms and policy, theres no smoke without fire. keep giving your excuses blah this blah that. gm decisions r final. and get a life

keep talking about this inaccurate thread as ur defense. yes we talking about player who're whining to GM cz gm not giving back his equips. you seems encourage people to harass GM cz you feel GM not helping you either. youre and bunch of those are 5 out of 1000 players, thats why im saying YOURE NOT SPECIAL.

and wow thats why you are so proud about being veterans according someone forum accounts Join Date? are you retarded or what? no offense but thats the real question.

i will not support those who play victims while theyre causing sht to themselves. GM acts with terms and policy, theres no smoke without fire. keep giving your excuses blah this blah that. gm decisions r final. and get a life

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz6Qs2D4umq
    www.playrohan.com
    totally agree with this.

also for hack situation, its many possibility,
    1. hoax
    2. selling item via RMT, trade to other people, and want the item come back. ( some people doing this sh*t)
    3. lie about the item from friend gone/hacked , so can sell to other people(for getting money via RMT)
    4. lie about item lost, for making hoax so BOD item value down, and after down people buy it again. lol
    5. forget where put the item, which id/ character/ bank/ friend borrow.
    6. entering website/ ranodm web search
    7. play with another computer that use keylogger , on internet cafe/ friend computer, etc id otn know.

so many sh1t and possiblity, instead blame GM, better your reflect on your self, whats wrong with your id. just because you got banned because cheat/ exploit. and when some rumours spread, instead using logic, you keep attacking gm for what? lol, if you feels you are right, post Screenshoot of your ticket full. here if just about talking without proof, all people also can do la. use logic.
    for "veteran" you think you are some special snowflake??joke people.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by voyager1414 View Post

Well you can write what you want and i can write what i want.. we have different view and we never standing on same boat.. you dont have to care about my life all is perfect.. i do what i want and you cant stop me..i hope you get your own life too and mind your own business

If in your opinion .. Our Current GM already did the best.. then you start a new thread and start praising their job ..
    If you cant write the positive performance from them then i will write the negative site from them.. if their dont fix their attitude then so be it.. dead end..
    If they can fix it.. this game will be better..
    Last edited by cdseal8; 07-01-2020 at 09:45 AM.