+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy I have Big Problem with my Ticket number #335913

Goor Morning Sir & GM Teams

I have a big problem regarding my ticket with number # 335913.
    This ticket was sent on June 3, 2020 05:24 PM. I have attached all my items list which has been hacked as follows:
    Weapon> Released Ranael's Greatsword.XG+9(Light) Atk5 Crit 10
    H> Corrupted Head Costume XG+12 HP5 eva-2
    T> Yellow Dice T.XG+10 HP5 eva 3 HP 5
    B> Yellow Dice B.XG+10 HP4 aspd 8
    S> Yellow Dice S.XG+10 HP 5 aspd2 eva -1 mov6
    Acc> Mad Titan Glove XG+12 opt atk2 mpw1 def 2 acc2 crit 2 eva 1 mov 2 hp3 ap 1
    Acc> Light Speed Wing
    Ring> Tier of Joshima
    Necklace> Powerful Emerald Necklace
    Pet> Return Black Dragon(ATK)+9 Odi4 aspd3
    BattlePet> Dark Spirit Lv 81 Loyal Between 1500++
    Cegel> around 50M
    4 June 2020 05:52PM
    GM Mellias replied to my ticket and asked to provide information regarding lost items and asked to update my account information. My account was blocked at that time and will be released after updating account information.
    on 6 June 2020 12:40 PM
    GM Mellias returned my ticket back that they are currently investigating my items, and asked not to reply to this ticket. However, in reality I still replied to the ticket with the reason that my account was still blocked even though with a previous ticket reply that my account would be automatically released after updating account information.
    7 June 2020 02:19 PM
    GM Proggy replied to my ticket by informing me that my account had been released. and I'm grateful for that.
    in this case I'm still waiting for a reply from GM for good news about my lost item. I even helped to give instructions in the form of screenshoots and even someone contacted me and confessed that he had bought an illegal item which was my item with ticket no 335996. (I replied to this ticket again on June 10, 2020 08:24 because there was no information whatsoever from GM related to my case)
    In this case I am still trying to find my items that have been lost but it is unfortunate that the GM itself cannot do his job.
    June 14 2020 6:13 PM
    GM Proggy replied to my ticket back saying that my account had been released and said "Unfortunately, most of your items are now untraceable."
    there is a distance of 4 days from the interval I send a ticket back and attach evidence of someone who has my goods that are not even noticed. GM Proggy said that they had restored my Dark Spirit, but when I logged in and checked the item, the dark spirit that was given was only Lv1, while the missing Dark Spirit was level 81. What happened to this?
    All of these things happen because of hackers and not my personal fault.
    But the feedback I got from GM was like this.
    Is this game vulnerable for chitters? even many of my friends are hacked by hackers.
    I also ask for responsibility for the case I got,because this this happened through no fault of mine. I ask for help to reinvestigate my lost items
    Thank you Sir

scary, i personaly feel very insecure with this issue right now, very unsafe to play nowaday, smh.

yea, but no one care about this case. even many people got hack like me.
    i think GM didnt care too about this, see my case, all of those items, only restore Battle pet, i lost my battle pet dark spirit lv 81 loyalty 1500++, he restore the battle pet dark spirit lv 1.
    hahahaha
    i cant imagine if u face this case like me.
    and GM Proggy is easy to say "Unfortunately, most of your items are now untraceable" for ending the ticket quickly.
    i hope GM proggy will see this and i want to know your reason saying like that.
    even i have attact some proff and screenshoot to make their team to tracking my items, but they didnt check it.

I am so sorry to hear this. Seeing how many veteran players are complaining about how the GM is so unprofessional in handling the issue is very concerning for a returning new player like me. I hope the GM is taking this matter seriously by looking at it in a much bigger picture since a lot of players are leaving the game now.