+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Protective Mask

Protective Mask

Hey there,
    It seems protective masks aren't given by gatekeepers anymore. Is there another way to get one?

Was from event.. Cant get it now.

Hello ,

is there any possibility to pass my mask to my another character? I want to play with another toon but these 1000 atk and 1000 def make a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Belmont66 View Post
    Hello ,

is there any possibility to pass my mask to my another character? I want to play with another toon but these 1000 atk and 1000 def make a huge difference.
    nope there isn't and it's 6000 attack and defence if you made it +10 during the event.

Quote Originally Posted by skerisk339 View Post
    nope there isn't and it's 6000 attack and defence if you made it +10 during the event.
    Hello thank you for answer, and I am an old player I just back at the end of event so I couldnt made it +10, so mine is still +0 =\. Will it expire someday or is it last forever? Because it seems a bit unfair if I want to play with another toon I will start with a disadvantage of 6000 atk and def for other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Belmont66 View Post
    Hello thank you for answer, and I am an old player I just back at the end of event so I couldnt made it +10, so mine is still +0 =\. Will it expire someday or is it last forever? Because it seems a bit unfair if I want to play with another toon I will start with a disadvantage of 6000 atk and def for other players.
    In rohan korea, masks are deleted regardless of enhancement level. In rohan sea, masks are also deleted BUT if you manage to make it +10 it will be converted to chakra (not 100% sure). In rohan BF, it is permanent as GM's already gave their word (http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz6OppF6x7X) but who knows if they'll change their mind.

There's nothing you can do for now. It's also unfair, if it will be deleted, to players who spend time (some cash) to acquire those masks. The best you could hope for is they release an item that can seal the masks so it can be traded. WIN/WIN/WIN! RBF can make money, players can sell masks, new players can obtain mask.

TLDR: Masks are permanent and non transferable.

Quote Originally Posted by petebebz View Post
    In rohan korea, masks are deleted regardless of enhancement level. In rohan sea, masks are also deleted BUT if you manage to make it +10 it will be converted to chakra (not 100% sure). In rohan BF, it is permanent as GM's already gave their word (http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz6OppF6x7X) but who knows if they'll change their mind.

There's nothing you can do for now. It's also unfair, if it will be deleted, to players who spend time (some cash) to acquire those masks. The best you could hope for is they release an item that can seal the masks so it can be traded. WIN/WIN/WIN! RBF can make money, players can sell masks, new players can obtain mask.

TLDR: Masks are permanent and non transferable.
    Thank you!!

The sick thing is they let us upgrade the mask by the items that is similar to ARS VI, and people used them to enhance another items, then they wanted to stop it so they removed all instead of making another items to replace that ARS (Event)
    If that items are not ARS, I thought they could let them there for new players.

Quote Originally Posted by NamTA02 View Post
    The sick thing is they let us upgrade the mask by the items that is similar to ARS VI, and people used them to enhance another items, then they wanted to stop it so they removed all instead of making another items to replace that ARS (Event)
    If that items are not ARS, I thought they could let them there for new players.
    Unfortunately you are absolutely right they could make those ars (event) just for plusing masks and they could definitely be left in the game so anyone could get 6k pdf and attack even new players.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.