+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

[Event] Stayhome Playtime!

Hello Shiltizens,

Right now, we are all having great changes in our routines, the social isolation in most part of the world has impacted the lives of all of us in order to help the world in the fight against this new disease, the Covid-19.

That is why we bring you this event, so you can be at home, play Seal and win many prizes in return. 😊

#Stayhome Playtime Event gives away amazing prizes for reaching hours played during the period.

Here what you can get:

🔘For playing at least 50 hours:

⚫Reset Scroll (Skill) (Untradeable) x1
    ⚫[Untradeable] Gold Word of Blessing (3 Hours) x1
    ⚫[Untradeable] Gold Pouch of Blessing (3 Hours) x1

🔘For playing at least 100 hours:

🔴Outgoing Black Dragon [3 Days] x1
    🔴Aloha Swimsuit [30 days] x1

🔘For playing at least 150 hours:

🔵Blue Summer Tube x1
    🔵Blessed Diamond x1
    🔵Cute Moo Moo Balloon [30 days] x1
    🔵Helium Balloons x1

Rules:

1. Prizes will be paid in maintenance on June 16.
    2. The total time played with the account with any character will be considered.
    3. Prizes are sent to the account's cash bank.
    4. The rewards are cumulative. As you conquer more hours, you also receive the previous rewards.
    5. The account must have at least a level 50 character to participate.
    6. Dummy accounts will not be considered for this event.

Duration: June 2nd after maintenance to June 16th before maintenance.

Bonus Rewards:

From June 3rd to 13th, for playing Seal Online, you will receive additional prizes to your cash bank! To win, all you have to do is Login everyday to the game to receive the daily prizes!

Here are the rewards you can win:

* Rewards can't be traded and will be delivered on the first login of the day to account cash bank.

We wish you the best and #staysafe.

With lots of love.💕💕

Seal BoD Team

good news

quick questions
    From June 3rd to 13th, for playing Seal Online, you will receive additional prizes to your cash bank! To win, all you have to do is Login everyday to the game to receive the daily prizes!

if we were afk vending at elim for 2 days and didn't log out doest it count as login two days? coz we didn't logout and in again.

cute moo moo balon odi 16% ddi16% ? permanent?

My Simple Questions :
    If my main account didn't get any prizes from Waterway Raider Event before because your "super smart" system detect it as "Dummy Account", will my account have any chance to get prize from this event? Or forever mark as "Dummy Account"?
    Thanks

bro , how about when your family playing this game together at same time? thats not dummy account caused by playing with same ip in same time, not so simple like that

Aloha permanent?

I didn't receive first "bonus reward" on this day. Why? anybody here got the same problem like me?

Read this one:
    From June 3rd to 13th, for playing Seal Online. lol tomorow after MT bro, not today

This event give us helium balloon.. another event give us white helium balloon..
    Be creative please