+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank You

Thank you for killing my girlfriend

thankyou GMs, especially GM Proggy, GM Mica, GM Mellias, GM Gabs, GM Chlodine and GM Tokage for killing my girlfriend, the most beautiful and the kindest girl i've ever met. she was bullied at her school everyday for being unique and quiet. she really is the strongest girl i've ever met because she always see the positiveness in her supposedly friends eventhough they bullied her everyday for years. she found this game and made this as her get away world because her real world could only make her sad and broken. she found friends in this game, she became a different person, she was a happy, bright, and active girl when she played her character in this game. but you guys take her SEAL BOD world from her, you decided to banned her character, mine and her two other friends because of something she didnt do and didnt know anything about. the only thing she did wrong is believing this scumbag who she always thought as her great friend, who gave her a stolen item. how did she know that her friend gave her a stolen item? how did she know? and with this stolen item u banned my ID and 2 other friends of her too. she crumbled in pieces because of this. u banned her ID, mine, and her friends ID on 12th May and after that she didnt stop crying everyday since. you always say in the game to play a fair game, now i know it's all bull**** right? you only do something that can make you rich but you dont give any **** about the player inside the game. she had enough of unfair treatment for getting bullied at school everyday and you guys decided to do the same this unfair treatment to her in her get away world even though she already told you that she didnt know anything let alone involved in the stolen item. you not only banned her id, mine and her friends but you also take away her world, made her questioning why she always get unfair treatment and decided that she didnt wanna live in this world anymore, her friends at school already took away her real world and you GMs took away her get away world. she thought that she didnt have place anymore in this world. THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN TO GM PROGGY, GM MICA, GM MELLIAS, GM GABS, GM CHLODINE AND GM TOKAGE FOR KILLING MY GIRLFRIEND.
    Last edited by godezs; 06-04-2020 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by godezs View Post
    thankyou GMs, especially GM Proggy, GM Mica, GM Mellias, GM Gabs, GM Chlodine and GM Tokage for killing my girlfriend, the most beautiful and the kindest girl i've ever met. she was bullied at her school everyday for being unique and quiet. she really is the strongest girl i've ever met because she always see the positiveness in her supposedly friends eventhough they bullied her everyday for years. she found this game and made this as her get away world because her real world could only make her sad and broken. she found friends in this game, she became a different person, she was a happy, bright, and active girl when she played her character in this game. but you guys take her SEAL BOD world from her, you decided to banned her character, mine and her two other friends because of something she didnt do and didnt know anything about. the only thing she did wrong is believing this scumbag who she always thought as her great friend, who gave her a stolen item. how did she know that her friend gave her a stolen item? how did she know? and with this stolen item u banned my ID and 2 other friends of her too. she crumbled in pieces because of this. u banned her ID, mine, and her friends ID on 12th May and after that she didnt stop crying everyday since. you always say in the game to play a fair game, now i know it's all bull**** right? you only do something that can make you rich but you dont give any **** about the player inside the game. she had enough of unfair treatment for getting bullied at school everyday and you guys decided to do the same this unfair treatment to her in her get away world even though she already told you that she didnt know anything let alone involved in the stolen item. you not only banned her id, mine and her friends but you also take away her world, made her questioning why she always get unfair treatment and decided that she didnt wanna live in this world anymore, her friends at school already took away her real world and you GMs took away her get away world. she thought that she didnt have place anymore in this world. THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN TO GM PROGGY, GM MICA, GM MELLIAS, GM GABS, GM CHLODINE AND GM TOKAGE FOR KILLING MY GIRLFRIEND.
    I feel sorry about that..
    Those GM teams are Trumps followers..
    They always turn the wrong and right..
    And if we write anything via ticket.. they already prepare copy paste answer..

Like this

Please, be informed that every case is handled individually and all cases are solved in the best possible manner.

Or this

We are now closing this ticket since we have already gave you enough explanations about your case.

Or this
    Unfortunately, as mentioned before, we cannot assist you with this request.

Or this
    Unfortunately, as mentioned before, we cannot assist you with this request as it goes against the company policies.

but you guys take her SEAL BOD world from her, you decided to banned her character, mine and her two other friends because of something she didnt do and didnt know anything about. the only thing she did wrong is believing this scumbag who she always thought as her great friend, who gave her a stolen item. how did she know that her friend gave her a stolen item? how did she know? and with this stolen item u banned my ID and 2 other friends of her too

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz6OD0gVUTQ
    www.playrohan.com
    beside all the drama, first of all you need to blame her other friend, not GM's.

if you feel the right one, put all t your ticket + reply here, so people can see. if you have proof.