+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Returning Player looking for people to play with

Hey guys I am a returning player I have a Guardian level 54 Human and am just coming back to the game after a few years. I really loved this game and find i still enjoy it, but spend most of my time just adventuring around fighting monsters and questing by myself.

If anyone wants to play with me or would care to invite me to their guild or something I would really appreciate it.

My IGN is: GeneralDomino

Id really love to enjoy this game with some people rather than by myself. These games are always better with groups.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSteps View Post
    Hey guys I am a returning player I have a Guardian level 54 Human and am just coming back to the game after a few years. I really loved this game and find i still enjoy it, but spend most of my time just adventuring around fighting monsters and questing by myself.

If anyone wants to play with me or would care to invite me to their guild or something I would really appreciate it.

My IGN is: GeneralDomino

Id really love to enjoy this game with some people rather than by myself. These games are always better with groups.
    join rohan discord, you'll meet some people there. there's barerly anyone lvling at low lvl though, everything happens at 115+

Ty I will check out that discord. I guess everyone left is super high level now haha.