+ Reply to Thread

New Sage Help (Gear, What to look for)

I am playing a full int Dragon Sage and am wondering what items I should looking out for, how to make money, and at what level should I invest in good gear. Also curious as to what good gear is.. (Pluion?) Currently I'm level 58. I've been solo farming at Altar of Roha

Check out Verdes New player guide here. It should have almost everything you need to know.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

This guide here also is an amazing way to make e-cash in Rohan. you can make 10k ecash per hour easily.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

~ Martin Niemöller

lol RickRoll is still a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcerer View Post
    lol RickRoll is still a thing
    Hahaha no not really, but I thought, "Why not bring it back!"

~ Martin Niemöller