+ Reply to Thread

Im a new Player and I didnt Get The Waterway Reward

Hello, im a new player, and i just start playing few week ago (more precisely April 22) and im very exited with this waterway event, so im with my friend start grinding our class to 251 so we can go to waterway, and i already beat the forgotten king twice

but today i didnt get the Blessed Pink Diamon, the FK's Box, Nor The Gold and White ticket

is my account called as a dummy since i just make it??
    or this is just bug

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos000 View Post
    Hello, im a new player, and i just start playing few week ago (more precisely April 22) and im very exited with this waterway event, so im with my friend start grinding our class to 251 so we can go to waterway, and i already beat the forgotten king twice

but today i didnt get the Blessed Pink Diamon, the FK's Box, Nor The Gold and White ticket

is my account called as a dummy since i just make it??
    or this is just bug
    Hello Stratos000!

Please know that in order to investigate your case, you need to send us a ticket by our support platform, the forum can't help you.
    Additionally, take into account that the number of tickets had been increasing since the quarantine, so please have a bit of patience if the ticket takes time to be replied, we suggest you to not send multiple replies on the ticket because it would make it go to the end of the queue again. Thank you.

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team