+ Reply to Thread

Im a new Player and I didnt have dummy account

Hello, im a new player, and i just start playing few week ago (more precisely April 22) and im very exited with this waterway event, so im with my friend start grinding our class to 251 so we can go to waterway, and i already beat the forgotten king twice

but today i didnt get the Blessed Pink Diamon, the FK's Box, Nor The Gold and White ticket

is my account called as a dummy since i just make it??
    or this is just bug
    Last edited by Stratos000; 05-19-2020 at 11:44 PM.

new player, feel sad for you

I've spent a lot of money to build my 100 DDI Renegade for waterway and candy

but GM still said my account is a dummy/alter account...

will a dummy account spend RPS to get a Harmonious Marquee's Bracelet and buy a Permanent Costume then use Marco's Magic Stones to get DDI to reach 100 DDI????

my friend who got the BPD sending the Ticket for us
    and GM send him back like this

wow, so our account will considered as dummy from now on???
    what a time to be alive

too bad i just start to like this game, but this management fail us

Yeah, their "system" is so bad. No chance for new players to get the prize. I create a character on the old account to participate in the level up event and they marked it as a dummy. So funny, right? Why you make such event but don't want the player to create a new character? I have put many hours too to build up my defender, and all they said, "IT'S A DUMMY". So stupid. Well, I think I won't participate in any such events anymore. Just wasting our times!