+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    "Please note we are experiencing a higher than normal volume of tickets and GMs working to reply to you as soon as possible."

Of course, you consider some or even MANY long time acc as dummy. How could my 2017 id didn't get the reward for wtw clearing, it has 271 and 262 lvl chars.

Quote Originally Posted by rizkyragil View Post
    hello GM,
    I would like to ask. so, since the rate of those event item's very low to get, I wonder how many percentage to get the rewards like bless PD, bless Diamond, red chips and etc if we exchanged it for box . Would you let us know about it?
    i mean, i was fishing like 8+ hours and just got 1 lil jim's pacifier. Should i exchange it for proff or for box? is it worth or not? i'm just confused

Thanks
    First time you will gt proof, proof for balloon are just one time quest. after that, you'll get box for each pacifier / 20 candies

Hello GM,
    If i exhange 20 Candies and 1 Pacifier, i get a XG+12 balloons or just an ordinary one?

Quote Originally Posted by Oiboy24 View Post
    Hello GM,
    If i exhange 20 Candies and 1 Pacifier, i get a XG+12 balloons or just an ordinary one?
    Ordinary +0

Hello GM,
    Which exchange option is more likely to be obtained shark costume.XG +0,if I have 300 tickets.
    (1)[Shark Fragment X30]: receive 1 box =>Exchange ten times
    (2)[Shark Fragment X300]: Receive E costume =>Exchange once

Thanks!

Why little jim's quest is still in my inventory, i've already finished the task.
    Please fix it thanks

Quote Originally Posted by qimjuventino View Post
    Why little jim's quest is still in my inventory, i've already finished the task.
    Please fix it thanks
    Hello Qimjuventino!

Please just sent to us a ticket and a member of the GM team will delete the item from your inventory

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team.

Hi gm
    Why I still didn't get cegel from my redchip?

Dear GM. Please Help

I already send a ticket to you yesterday about my redchip from children month celebration my ticket number #338956
    I still didnt get cegel from it. Please reply my ticket thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by maskun2 View Post
    Hi gm
    Why I still didn't get cegel from my redchip?
    Hello Maskun!

Please know that the Red Chips that have not yet been traded for cegels will be changed on the upcoming maintenance of July 14, 2020. Only the Red Chips obtained through the event boxes will be traded. Once the corresponding cegels are delivered, all the Red Chips will be erased from the accounts.
    Regards,
    Seal BOD Team