+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

[Event] Happy Children's Month!!

Shiltizens!

We bring you a new event one more time!

We would like to welcome you to the Children's Month Celebration event!! ��������

Prepare for a wonderful time full of activities that will make us go back to our childhood and make us feel like little kids again.
    We will have candies, balloons, fishing, costumes, hunting and swimming event that we hope you all enjoy!

��Help Little Jim!

Little Jim was running with his pockets full of candies when he stepped into bales zone. He got too nervous that he smashed himself against the bales, going bouncing through the area arriving at the river cliff at the outer of Elim making him lose his pacifier into the water!!!

Poor little Jim is now at Elim D1 waiting for help to get his candies and his pacifier.

Here is how you can help little Jim get back into a happy mood!!

��Go to Elim D1 and tell him you wanna help, he will provide you a quest.
    ��With this quest, you will have to collect 20 candies from the bales and recover the pacifier from the river (normal bait only).
    ��The candies are droppable from all monsters from Shiltz except Dungeon monsters.
    ��Once you have the items, go back to Jim, and provide the candies, he will give you a Trade Proof.
    ��Next, give him his pacifier, he won't be anxious anymore and he will give you another Trade Proof.
    ��Once you have both Trade Proof, you are ready to exchange both with Little Jim and he will give you a Classic Helium Balloons in gratitude for the help.
    ��The Classic Helium Balloon can only be obtained once.

And that is not all!

��Most of you should be asking, what if I fish more than a pacifier or if I get more than 20 candies? ��

No, you cannot eat them but you can still exchange them for more rewards!

After obtaining the major prize you will have the other two options:

��For other extra 20 candies that you bring to Little Jim, you will be able to obtain: 1 x Children's Month Celebration Box

��For another extra 1 x Little Jim's Pacifier, you bring to him, you will be able to obtain: 1 x Children's Month Celebration Box

You can repeat this step as many candies and pacifiers you have.

Now, What is inside this box? Get ready because it is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S��

Ps. From the Red Chips obtained from this event, the cegels will be sent by system once the event is over from June 30th to July 3rd.

�� Fishing +EXP!!

During the event period, the Fishing EXP has been increased by 100%, get all those pacifiers out of the water and get the EXP out of it! You will find 3 Fishing EXP (4 hours) for free at your cash bank and the EXP will be double using this or any other fishing EXP item.

�� Children's Pool Festival

After a long time without GM events, we bring this short pool festival that we used to have for summer but, why not now to splish splash, right? Let's get the music on, get into the pool, prepare your swimsuits, and let's have fun!!!
    You will find the Elim swimming pool during this event at the center of the city, to enter you just need to ask the shark for admission (don't forget to ask him for a little discount)
    GMs will randomly come during the event period and bring water monsters into the pool for all our shiltizens to smash them down. After each round. You will have the chance to grab the Children's Month Celebration Box!! And get more opportunities to obtain those amazing rewards.
    The events will be set randomly and will be done at Duran Channel 1, Channel 2 and Arus server.

�� New Shark Costume Box

We brought the fishing EXP, the pool, now it is time for the shark.
    We have a new costume box system applied at the Item Mall that is so fun and so simple to use.
    Go to the Item Mall, obtain as much as Shark Costume Boxes as you desire, open your boxes.
    DISCLAIMER: You'll find Exchange tickets. Each ticket could be x1, x3, x5, x10 or x15 tickets AND a low probability of obtaining the best version of the costumes, the .XG and the E version costume which has amazing stats.

And best of it: All these costumes are permanent!

��What will you have to do with these tickets?��
    You will be able to find at Elim near NPC Merchant, the Pool Shark Brother NPC, he will exchange these tickets into Shark Fragments.
    With these shark Fragments, you will have the chance to exchange it not for only 1 costume but for 5 costumes (one each time) or 1 polymorph or getting another Shark costume box it depends on how many Shark Fragments do you have.

��[Shark Fragment X1]: receive 1 polymorph
    ��[Shark Fragment X30]: receive 1 box
    ��[Shark Fragment X3]: receive A costume
    ��[Shark Fragment X15]: receive B costume
    ��[Shark Fragment X75]: receive C costume
    ��[Shark Fragment X150]: receive D costume
    ��[Shark Fragment X300]: Receive E costume

Between costume A and E are improves in % of damage increase and other stats.

It's time to show who have the biggest teeth!!

We hope you enjoy this event as much as we will do!

The Children's month celebration will be available until June 30th, 2020.

Love Seal! <3
    Seal B.O.D Team

GM, You mean Dungeon not... include blue eye dungeon, dungeon of death (Sikara) right?

Good Day GMs,

i just want to ask about drop rate of little jim pacifier because i heard some players (and myself) already using 300 piece of bait without any single pacifier,
    i just want to make sure that the percentages of the drop is not miscalculated / misprogrammed.

Thanks!

what kind of bait that we need to use to get the pacifier? please explain it GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarktg View Post
    GM, You mean Dungeon not... include blue eye dungeon, dungeon of death (Sikara) right?
    Hello Clarktg

Just monsters from normal maps!

Quote Originally Posted by iqbamuh View Post
    Good Day GMs,

i just want to ask about drop rate of little jim pacifier because i heard some players (and myself) already using 300 piece of bait without any single pacifier,
    i just want to make sure that the percentages of the drop is not miscalculated / misprogrammed.

Thanks!
    Hello iqbamuh,

The chances are low, the pacifier is at the bottom of the river.

Quote Originally Posted by cituokay View Post
    what kind of bait that we need to use to get the pacifier? please explain it GM.
    Hello cituokay,

Thank you for the question, we have added it to the post, you need just normal bait.

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

Kurumu..
    Those shark costume will be used in which part?
    Permanent costum slot? Or Top slot?

And is it refineable and tradeable?

Dear GM

To get finish the jim request. Should i get the candies first and then next the pacifier. Or i can fishing first to find the pacifier and then next the candies?

Thanks
    Lieze

Dear GM

After update this day I can't Found Npc Jim, can I get manual patch????

Thanks