+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Hybrid View

Tbh i dont wanna complain about this events BUT the drop rate is really horrible, i already fishing for about 10++ hours using golden fish hook and exp fishing without stop and didnt get any single pacifier. I mean its not like the reward gonna be BPD only....

Quote Originally Posted by anakdewo01 View Post
    Tbh i dont wanna complain about this events BUT the drop rate is really horrible, i already fishing for about 10++ hours using golden fish hook and exp fishing without stop and didnt get any single pacifier. I mean its not like the reward gonna be BPD only....
    ikr
    i speed like 12hours fishing using Golden Fish Hook = 1 pacifier
    and then another 3 hours farm sevis quest using 100% Double Drop on artisan = 20 candys

Quote Originally Posted by anakdewo01 View Post
    Hello Anakdewo01,
    We appreciate your point of view, the rate might be low but don't worry, this event is made to last over 40 days you will get the event items.
    About the drop rate, yes it is low, but don't forget that also depends on your luck.
    Have fun and enjoy the event!
    Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

Please can u make another source for pacifier for active players that likes to kill things. like drop or can be exchanged for 20 candies or something.i dun like to idle my character just fishing for pacifier that's boring. I wanna enjoy the event as a new player but I'm force fish since i want to get the rewards. what i like to do since I'm new is level up and farm fame items. and that take sometime, after all those things i just wanna turn off my PC and rest.

PS. there are so few pacifier in the market that buying it is next to impossible for a fair price.

Quote Originally Posted by kibzzzzz View Post
    Please can u make another source for pacifier for active players that likes to kill things. like drop or can be exchanged for 20 candies or something.i dun like to idle my character just fishing for pacifier that's boring. I wanna enjoy the event as a new player but I'm force fish since i want to get the rewards. what i like to do since I'm new is level up and farm fame items. and that take sometime, after all those things i just wanna turn off my PC and rest.

PS. there are so few pacifier in the market that buying it is next to impossible for a fair price.
    free items need sacrifice

"Please note we are experiencing a higher than normal volume of tickets and GMs working to reply to you as soon as possible."

Of course, you consider some or even MANY long time acc as dummy. How could my 2017 id didn't get the reward for wtw clearing, it has 271 and 262 lvl chars.

Hello GM,
    Which exchange option is more likely to be obtained shark costume.XG +0,if I have 300 tickets.
    (1)[Shark Fragment X30]: receive 1 box =>Exchange ten times
    (2)[Shark Fragment X300]: Receive E costume =>Exchange once

Thanks!

Why little jim's quest is still in my inventory, i've already finished the task.
    Please fix it thanks

Quote Originally Posted by qimjuventino View Post
    Why little jim's quest is still in my inventory, i've already finished the task.
    Please fix it thanks
    Hello Qimjuventino!

Please just sent to us a ticket and a member of the GM team will delete the item from your inventory

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team.

GM, Please delete all LITTLE JIM QUEST on all players inventory

its just need 1 sql executed

thanks