+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

ask

hello GM.
    i would like to ask
    sir why i cannot click little jim npc to take the quest..
    i been trying so many time also restart my PC and doing relog many times but i cannot click him

yet my char face him like wanna talking but nothing appear
    what exactly happen here sir

i alrdy send tickets for this View Ticket: #333974
    can you check it

Tbh i dont wanna complain about this events BUT the drop rate is really horrible, i already fishing for about 10++ hours using golden fish hook and exp fishing without stop and didnt get any single pacifier. I mean its not like the reward gonna be BPD only....

Dear GM can't take the quest, the sign doesn't appear on the npc, what should I do

Dear GM, Pls upload manual patch for this event.

I can't found NPC Jim At ELIM D1.
    Error Patch on my PC.
    Thanks

Please can u make another source for pacifier for active players that likes to kill things. like drop or can be exchanged for 20 candies or something.i dun like to idle my character just fishing for pacifier that's boring. I wanna enjoy the event as a new player but I'm force fish since i want to get the rewards. what i like to do since I'm new is level up and farm fame items. and that take sometime, after all those things i just wanna turn off my PC and rest.

PS. there are so few pacifier in the market that buying it is next to impossible for a fair price.

Quote Originally Posted by kibzzzzz View Post
    Please can u make another source for pacifier for active players that likes to kill things. like drop or can be exchanged for 20 candies or something.i dun like to idle my character just fishing for pacifier that's boring. I wanna enjoy the event as a new player but I'm force fish since i want to get the rewards. what i like to do since I'm new is level up and farm fame items. and that take sometime, after all those things i just wanna turn off my PC and rest.

PS. there are so few pacifier in the market that buying it is next to impossible for a fair price.
    free items need sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by anakdewo01 View Post
    Tbh i dont wanna complain about this events BUT the drop rate is really horrible, i already fishing for about 10++ hours using golden fish hook and exp fishing without stop and didnt get any single pacifier. I mean its not like the reward gonna be BPD only....
    ikr
    i speed like 12hours fishing using Golden Fish Hook = 1 pacifier
    and then another 3 hours farm sevis quest using 100% Double Drop on artisan = 20 candys

Quote Originally Posted by rizkyragil View Post
    hello GM,
    I would like to ask. so, since the rate of those event item's very low to get, I wonder how many percentage to get the rewards like bless PD, bless Diamond, red chips and etc if we exchanged it for box . Would you let us know about it?
    i mean, i was fishing like 8+ hours and just got 1 lil jim's pacifier. Should i exchange it for proff or for box? is it worth or not? i'm just confused

Thanks
    Hello Rizkyragil,
    Unfortunately, we are not allowed to share that kind of information from the game, but don't worry, this event is made to last over 40 days, you will have enough time to get the event items.
    It might be a bit low but really depend on your luck.
    Good luck with collecting the items!
    Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

Quote Originally Posted by betterlone View Post
    hello GM.
    i would like to ask
    sir why i cannot click little jim npc to take the quest..
    i been trying so many time also restart my PC and doing relog many times but i cannot click him

yet my char face him like wanna talking but nothing appear
    what exactly happen here sir

i alrdy send tickets for this View Ticket: #333974
    can you check it
    Hello Betterlone!
    Please note we are experiencing a higher than normal volume of tickets and GMs working to reply to you as soon as possible. The current waiting time is a little over 24 hrs.
    Thank you for your patience, we will answer you as soon as possible!
    Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

Quote Originally Posted by anakdewo01 View Post
    Hello Anakdewo01,
    We appreciate your point of view, the rate might be low but don't worry, this event is made to last over 40 days you will get the event items.
    About the drop rate, yes it is low, but don't forget that also depends on your luck.
    Have fun and enjoy the event!
    Regards,
    Seal BOD Team