+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42
  1. #11
    Hi GM,

    I would like to ask if the pacifier can be obtained from any rivers or it is only applicable for river at Elim town?
    Thank you in advance.

    Weiwei.

  2. #12
    Hello GM,

    Is the Shark Costume_E considered a costume or "top"? Is it a costume that we could use Marco's Magic stone on?

    Please clarify,
    Thanks

  3. #13
    Playwith Staff KurumuGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,734
    Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    Kurumu..
    Those shark costume will be used in which part?
    Permanent costum slot? Or Top slot?

    And is it refineable and tradeable?
    Hello cdseal8.
    The costume is equiped at the 1 piece costume slot and it is permanent. The cash costume can't be traded but if you are lucky enough to get the .XG version, this one can be traded.

    Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

  4. #14
    Playwith Staff KurumuGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,734
    Quote Originally Posted by weiwei66 View Post
    Hi GM,

    I would like to ask if the pacifier can be obtained from any rivers or it is only applicable for river at Elim town?
    Thank you in advance.

    Weiwei.
    Hello weiwei66.

    Any river using normal bait

    Regards,
    Seal BoD Team.

  5. #15
    Playwith Staff KurumuGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,734
    Quote Originally Posted by daisu444 View Post
    Dear GM

    To get finish the jim request. Should i get the candies first and then next the pacifier. Or i can fishing first to find the pacifier and then next the candies?

    Thanks
    Lieze
    Hello daisu444. The sequence of the quest does not matter as long as you complete both of them to get 2 trade proofs for the final reward.

    Regards,
    Seal BoD Team.

  6. #16
    Playwith Staff KurumuGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,734
    Quote Originally Posted by velzar View Post
    Hello GM,

    Is the Shark Costume_E considered a costume or "top"? Is it a costume that we could use Marco's Magic stone on?

    Please clarify,
    Thanks
    Hello Velzar,

    Costume is equiped in 1 piece costume slot and marco's magic stone is not available.

    Regards,
    Seal BoD Team.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hello Velzar,

    Costume is equiped in 1 piece costume slot and marco's magic stone is not available.

    Regards,
    Seal BoD Team.
    So, by costume slot, meaning the one we would normally use for the 1890 RPS costume?

  8. #18
    Playwith Staff KurumuGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,734
    Quote Originally Posted by HansBarus View Post
    So, by costume slot, meaning the one we would normally use for the 1890 RPS costume?
    Yes, same slot!

  9. #19
    hello GM,
    I would like to ask. so, since the rate of those event item's very low to get, I wonder how many percentage to get the rewards like bless PD, bless Diamond, red chips and etc if we exchanged it for box . Would you let us know about it?
    i mean, i was fishing like 8+ hours and just got 1 lil jim's pacifier. Should i exchange it for proff or for box? is it worth or not? i'm just confused



    Thanks

  10. #20
    hello GM.
    i would like to ask
    sir why i cannot click little jim npc to take the quest..
    i been trying so many time also restart my PC and doing relog many times but i cannot click him

    yet my char face him like wanna talking but nothing appear
    what exactly happen here sir

    i alrdy send tickets for this View Ticket: #333974
    can you check it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify