+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

[Event] Waterway Raider

Shiltizens!!

Mayday mayday! Calling all the shiltizens in town!

Forgotten King has awakened and wants to take the power over Shiltz world, it's our time to defeat him and recover the peace of our people.

All the brave ones, prepare yourselves, grab your strongest weapons, and bring your enthusiastic friends. Let's turn into Waterway Raiders and invade the Forgotten King haunt defeating all his minions and finally taking him as the last blood to free Shiltz!

From May 5th until May 19th before maintenance, all the players between level 251 to 271 who achieve to kill the last boss of Underground Waterway Dungeon will be rewarded!

Details:
    🔱 Only players from level 251 to 271 will be considered
    🔱 Dummy accounts or accounts created to exploit the event won't receive rewards
    🔱 Rewards will be sent on May 19th maintenance
    🔱 The rewards will be sent to account cash bank
    🔱 The rewards are paid only once per account (regardless server or channel)
    🔱 The dungeon can be completed in party (you and your teammates will be rewarded)

Rewards:

⚜ Samael, Sakiel, Zadkiel Gold Exchange Ticket x 500
    ⚜ Jikael/Tiphareth White Exchange Ticket x 500
    ⚜ Forgotten King's Locked Gold Chest x 2
    ⚜ Blessed Pink Diamond x1 (Untradeable)

Event Duration: From May 5th to May 19th.

Become a Waterway Raider and have fun!

Love Seal! ^^
    Seal B.O.D Team

Quote Originally Posted by hayhayz View Post
    Hi GM,
    Is this repeatable or one time only per account ?
    you never check the details???

The rewards are paid only once per account (regardless server or channel)

Quote Originally Posted by hayhayz View Post
    Hi GM,
    Is this repeatable or one time only per account ?
    please read 2 or 3 times before you ask, make sure you doesnt look stupid.. see the details

Despite i dont like our current GM..

But at least you hear me..

This is kinda good event

hai gm , so we are player between 251 to 271, just needs once time waterway between 5th to 19th, so mean we are join to the event already? or we need to do it everyday to join the event?

yeah yeah, BPD event is gonna destroyed this game, most of the players are gonna have +12XG eq

is Level 251 hard? not really, if you can farm in map 110/111, level 251 is piece of CAKE
    Last edited by Bonbonfish; 05-05-2020 at 09:40 PM.

event which is only mean for rich players
    good motivation event for YULSON PLAYER like ME

Yang sultan makin sultan deh,

Dear GMs, this event is.... good for everyone, except for those who support the game and topping up...... damn.....

You might want to change the Blessed Pink Diamond to Blessed Diamond

Not sure you will rethink this but at least I'm putting up a piece of my mind

you will lose players who really love the game and have supported it because of this event....

yup this is absolutely ridiculous, BPD for event like this, think about people that spend so many RPS to get that f*cking BPD

you guys know that so many new players from that covid event so you made this event to make new players buy sakiel/zakiel for wtw to boost your RPS sales (eventhough they dont buy from IM, but they gonna buy it in cegel and where do the seller get sakiel/zakiel from? of course from IM using RPS too)

events is made to make everyone happy and im pretty sure not everyone happy with this event (including me of course), well im done with this game i really love seal but this is getting ridiculous

the GM is gone now, from the last experience she will show up sometimes but will not reply till next week lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast