Quote Originally Posted by Diabolicesp View Post
i think u misunderstanding my point.
- im not money spender or big whale. i am a comeback player. The last time im spending money is 2 years ago and i never spending money again until now.
- there is no need for a demo, look around you, many people complain, but since the GM's decision is final, there is nothing we can do.
- why you talk about RMT ? cheat ? i never mention that.

This event cost the veteran player to lost biliun cegel just to rule the newplayer. Of course you fine with it. you lost nothing. How about us, who bought the +12 item before this event ? we lost biliun, im lost more than 1B. you just gonna say, that's your problem, im i right ?

oh Last, im not poor and sad poeple like you. im poor player but, im using HTBSW ein damage.xg and 6B in the bank. so please, if you think this event will make you better, you are wrong. A people like me, can bully a people like you in candy, colo, oh everywhere, anytime.

So, here little advice from me, before you become a toxic, make sure you have the right condition to do that.
See now, YOU CHOSE to buy it. No one saw this event coming. You lost more than 1B? im sorry to say its your loss. this is what "Real world" business is. complain all you want but there is nothing that you can do. if BPD becomes 100m each.. you have 6B right? buy it then and sell high later.. wtf are u complaining.. Veteran my ass. this kind of stuff happens in MMORPG and you call yourself veterans? and poor? IF YOU CLAIM YOU OWN HTBSW EIN Damage.xg, you should know better how economics works.. bully in candy and colo? what is ur IGN? show up and lets see how u do. dont just stay in there behind your keyboard.

GM's decision is Final.you dont like it? the door is right there. uninstall and play something else.. we do not need "VETERAN" player like you