+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    I totally agree, I think blessed pink diamond is way too much. this is too easy. I know you want to attract enthusiasm from new players, but you should also think about how old players who have been your loyal customers so far. You don't know how long new players will last and there is no loyalty they show to buy RPS and so on, but we old players clearly support you until today. With this event most of old players will certainly be very disappointed. There is no more exclusivity that distinguishes high-end equipment and no all normal item will be XG+12 in no time, this will greatly damage to the market. Even hour login events that require hundreds of hours of effort are only rewarded with blessed diamonds. Please reconsider, I'm not even sure about your ability to filter dummy id from all players. If a player has 50 IDs, he will get at least 40 bpd. When you share the prize to the player all the price will not return to the original, seal will not be the same as usual, it is no different from the private server, and most importantly you will lose your loyal customers.
    Last edited by Gekitetsu; 05-05-2020 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pancingan View Post
    Dear My Lovely Game Master.

i think this reward is not fair for all ROYAL COURT VIP people.
    we feels cheated by this game.

we all spend almost 500$ / account, buying rps for gaining Blessed Pink Diamond in 5th Regent. and we make many account for that. we paid to your company with RPS. all account we paid for that 500$ / account.
    but now , u give that Blessed Pink Diamond for this easy event ? better u place BPD into Grabit. this event can be exploit by other people who using cheat.

remember GM . we spend more than 1M RPS . and its for nothing. Your company cheating us with this event.

We hope the prize is change. u can add blessed diamond or another else. no BPD. or u really want to cheating us. ^^

This event can be exploit very easy. and your valuable player will be gone ^^
    Well Sir,

1) Not all of the players are willing to spend that much money in-Game.
    2) You and yourself are the one who is in control to charge RPS not the GM. So don't blame GM if they give this kind of Event.
    2) Not all of the players will sell that BPD because they will probably going to use the BPD for themselves

The Blessed Sapphire in Grabbit isn't easy to get too, so this event will be good for those players that needed the BPD and the part about exploiting an event in-Game is always a choice for players to follow the rules or abandon them.

Nah, gitu dong berantem

we all spend almost 500$ / account, buying rps for gaining Blessed Pink Diamond in 5th Regent. and we make many account for that. we paid to your company with RPS. all account we paid for that 500$ / account.
    but now , u give that Blessed Pink Diamond for this easy event ? better u place BPD into Grabit. this event can be exploit by other people who using cheat.

remember GM . we spend more than 1M RPS . and its for nothing. Your company cheating us with this event.

We hope the prize is change. u can add blessed diamond or another else. no BPD. or u really want to cheating us. ^^

Another **** posting form a crybaby player.
    LOL.

Thanks GM for this amazing event !!

I hope all price go down because cegel price very expensive right now, $47 for 1 billion cegel.

Hope this event can rebalance market price !!
    Last edited by Xavagurike001; 05-06-2020 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavagurike001 View Post
    Thanks GM for this amazing event !!

I hope all price go down because cegel price very expensive right now, 43$ for 1 billion cegel. Hope this event can rebalance market price !
    how did you get this price $43 for 1B?

did you do ANY RMT to get Cegel??

Hell Train. Created on Jul 19 2013 why its writen i join on 2020 Lol
    Yeah, i assume the staff have a reason behind this event, its a good event tough, i think its better to put Blessed pink diamond only in VIP royal court. We are player but the community is also made for balancing, find reasons and solution, discussion place also.. sorry for my bad english and i hope this our loved game can still be the best game and community..

Regards.

pls next time release event that we can get some cegel , make these collectors who stack cegel and sell for high price of money suffer

Farhan eriza?is that you?the one whos (literally) cheating in game and called GM cheating on us?get urself a mirror dude. rofl
    asking ppl to complain about bpd event because u will not get "benefit" from this event since u're a huge RMT .

is the killing the last boss applied to in a party of WTW duungeon? or just last hit on one of the party in the dungeon?

and for GM, if you want to propose an event to management beforehead. you should consider whale and old player likee some us who spent almost 1000$ just to get BPD. its not an easy money thought at any country without any regard
    Last edited by nandermind3; 05-06-2020 at 12:33 AM.