+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolicesp View Post
    why you so toxic then ? what u are doing here, is very opposite with what u write. hmm ?

well, when someone try to make his/her life look better than anyone, you can check if it's true or not. 50-70 game owned. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. this is very funny. PLS stop this. it just sad, you know ?
    let me tell you, i only play SEAL, L4D and and Dead frontier. Which one is need to get a real life ? you or me ? AHAHAHAHA. pls man, use ur head before u write something. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL. you just show ur stupidity. i pity you

Hi man, last question, is your wife, kids, house and cars maded from pixels ?
    I pray for your happiness. kids.. Aamin....

Dear GM...

Cegel is really hard to get..
    Why dont you sell cegel during this corona

In black market
    1B = 50$ dollars

Soon it will be 60$

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolicesp View Post
    see ? a newplayer like you, be like : lose 1B ? 2b? your problem not mine. I understand, that is human typical. As long as you lost nothing you do not care. Im complain here, just hoping they won't doing this again.

-There is many freeplayer among oldplayer and they losing their cegel due to this event, so you need to understand that, ok ? im complain but so many of you(Newplayer) lecturing me about RMT, Cheat, BLA BLA BLA withou thinking about our LOST.

like the dude said, EVENT IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY, BUT THEY SACRIFICE THE VETERAN PLAYER instead.

DUDE, LOSE IS LOSE, once again many player lose biliun of cegel. so, i have a right to complain. We, have a right to complain. No matter how rich a im, if i lose my money I WILL COMPLAIN. BE GROW UP AND YOU REALIZE, LOSING A MONEY IS SUCK. Stop being a kiddo, ok?

let me tell you : im really poor people, but im cheating the time. HOW ? im borrow all of my cegel from the past to this present AND VOILA, EZ GAME.

Last, MY IGN is a secret. nice bait my friend, im not fool, so no. i get it, you want to show ur money power, right ? looking for probleem with freeplayer and poor player. That's the big Whale's attitude. But, i give you a clue, if you see someone wearing htbs ein damage+7 that's gonna be me. but yeah, just maybe.
    you want IGN ? Crimsonavanger LvL 159 ;-)
    OHOHOHOHO~ new playerr ohohohohoh. really? Do you even have the proof that I am a new player? Man, you dont have balls do you? show to us how great u are by proving yourself..come colo.. bring your ein htbs and show to us ur great great armour. Hiding your IGN like a little pussy.. man you are full of ****. your words and your actions in game doesnt mean **** to me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    Dear GM...

Cegel is really hard to get..
    Why dont you sell cegel during this corona

In black market
    1B = 50$ dollars

Soon it will be 60$
    Hell no.. what are you doing? think about it... again..

Quote Originally Posted by Holmez View Post
    Hell no.. what are you doing? think about it... again..
    Why not ...
    They can sell item mall " spesial level 200 include 100.000 fame"
    No one buy Q sevis or Ice Crystal anymore..

So if we lack of cegels .. then GM can help us provide it..

Which one do you think better

Get 1B for 5000 RPS
    Or
    Pay 60$ for 1B RPS in RMT Black market??
    We support GM and support Corona..
    Help the company

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    Why not ...
    They can sell item mall " spesial level 200 include 100.000 fame"
    No one buy Q sevis or Ice Crystal anymore..

So if we lack of cegels .. then GM can help us provide it..

Which one do you think better

Get 1B for 5000 RPS
    Or
    Pay 60$ for 1B RPS in RMT Black market??
    We support GM and support Corona..
    Help the company
    if the gms did this.. the whalers will create another inflation.. i am strongly against this. btw if you wanna pay stuff in blackmarket go ahead and if you get banned, there u go. support the game as usual just buy RPS and be done with it.

Thumbs up Great Move, GM!

Hi GM,

First of all, I would like to appreciate the newest event, Waterway Rider. It is such a nice and bold move from Seal BOD team to encourage players to keep on improving themselves to get the rewards, particularly in this pandemic situation in which all the players need something to achieve for, rather than just being a potato in the couch for days, lol.

For those veteran players who complain a lot about the event, if you are labeling yourself as a 'loyal customer' of Seal BOD, please respect any kind of GM decision and make your own way to keep the game feels entertaining to yourself. I believe you guys have so many ways and some achievements that you have not been achieved, with/without this event held. Just stick with it without being too snob for others because Seal BOD is for everyone!

Last but not least, just an input to GM, maybe some players have reported this kind of issue but I really want to bring this up on the forum. So lately, I have found some newbie players (level 1-150) doing nothing but gaining so many levels in Map 110 and Map 111 in which I believe the area is built for those players who have achieved level more than 200. It kind of disappointed to some players who actually achieving some levels by doing the normal ways of hunting in a suitable area based on their levels. It would be better if you could put some regulations, such as level restrictions to enter Map 110/111. Please think about it to make a better and fair environment for us.

Thank you and once again, REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR WATERWAY RIDER EVENT DECISION!

Quote Originally Posted by ichsii View Post
    Hi GM,

First of all, I would like to appreciate the newest event, Waterway Rider. It is such a nice and bold move from Seal BOD team to encourage players to keep on improving themselves to get the rewards, particularly in this pandemic situation in which all the players need something to achieve for, rather than just being a potato in the couch for days, lol.

For those veteran players who complain a lot about the event, if you are labeling yourself as a 'loyal customer' of Seal BOD, please respect any kind of GM decision and make your own way to keep the game feels entertaining to yourself. I believe you guys have so many ways and some achievements that you have not been achieved, with/without this event held. Just stick with it without being too snob for others because Seal BOD is for everyone!

Last but not least, just an input to GM, maybe some players have reported this kind of issue but I really want to bring this up on the forum. So lately, I have found some newbie players (level 1-150) doing nothing but gaining so many levels in Map 110 and Map 111 in which I believe the area is built for those players who have achieved level more than 200. It kind of disappointed to some players who actually achieving some levels by doing the normal ways of hunting in a suitable area based on their levels. It would be better if you could put some regulations, such as level restrictions to enter Map 110/111. Please think about it to make a better and fair environment for us.

well niceeee... i agree with that regulation, like you put the minimal level or better you put the minimal fame to enter candy map, so player should clear the episode 1 or 2 before enter the candy map, it can reduce someone who open the boost service for leveling.. and player can enjoy the story of the game. its fun to see the old day when i do quest with friend or stranger to gain some fame not just leveling and jump to candy sunddely got 251

Quote Originally Posted by ichsii View Post
    Hi GM,

Dumb 2 say veteran player have to accept any decision but you as new players already make such request.. we are the one who struggle a lot with this game since its opening..
    Without us this server wont survive and you cant comeback in this game.

About level restrictions in candy lot of players already request that since candy 1st opening.
    GM said we cant change that.

2nd. You cant say player under level 200 cannot enter candy dude.. if you have items like yellow dice, red dragon costume, ranael release armor and weapon ahwxg12 rabbit xg + 12
    You can start from level 180 and you can bring party up 2 level 120.. dont be such naif... if u see level 150 in candy and you jealous of those players..
    Fix your item dude.. buy some cash ..

3rd. Indeed we should appreciate this event.. just say thankyou or do this event..your words are just overreacting.. i want to vomit..

but its only 1 bless pink diamond dude.. its only 800m.. (except you have 100 id you got 80b) Gm please check his account
    Last edited by cdseal8; 05-08-2020 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holmez View Post
    if the gms did this.. the whalers will create another inflation.. i am strongly against this. btw if you wanna pay stuff in blackmarket go ahead and if you get banned, there u go. support the game as usual just buy RPS and be done with it.
    I spend RPS dude.. no worry..
    I mean just be a realistic person and i only give solutions since i have talent in it.. my 5000$ monthly salary always depend on my market and solution..

So go the our thema
    Which one better
    Only in this corona moment GM provide us
    1B cegel for 5000 RPS (50$)
    Or
    Black market provide us
    1B cegels for 60 $

Place yourself as new player or new comeback player with 0 cegel and 10 eggs in your inventory without know anything..

I think.. new players or comeback players especially need cegels a lot since they dont know the update and they dont know where and how to get cegels..
    And now GM provide us with 6000RPS special item mall
    You jump into 5- level 200 - 100.000 fame - costum etc

What players can do to get cegels now?

No need to buy ice crystal anymore or paraoh curse anymore
    No one buy manual g7 ,g9 ,g 10 or g 12 anymore

If you just say no..then tell us the solution