+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by nasod View Post
    hey everyone who open the water way raid service, make ur price higher, u already pay to be a carry and only get paid for 100m ? Lol.
    Well... why not normally you run waterway only 4 or 5 players..
    You got only 3 or 4 gold boxes ( @20m = 80m)
    Now you open waterway service and get extra 100m .. its charity for players that havent experienced waterway.. let them get bless pink diamond.. let them upgrade their items cheaper (normal dice ,conan , dragon wings, titan gloves, necklace)

The only damage is for "reseller player"
    They buy many items with cheap price from retire players and sell it with 50% profit

Theres no harm and bad things about this event.. RPS player dont say .. " i spent 500$ to get Bless pink diamond"

We spent 500$ to get "golden chest key" ,sakiel zadkiel, marbles, grabit. Extra bonus is bless pink diamond

And for non rps player this also not advantage for your current items..
    If last month you buy AHW +10 2B.. now you can sell AHW+11 for 2B.. you dont lose anything.
    With or without event you still do your daily waterway..

My conlusion
    + price will be affordable
    + gap between players will be smaller
    + low player can afford better items

- lot of players stop top up this month
    Last edited by cdseal8; 05-07-2020 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    Well... why not normally you run waterway only 4 or 5 players..
    You got only 3 or 4 gold boxes ( @20m = 80m)
    Now you open waterway service and get extra 100m .. its charity for players that havent experienced waterway.. let them get bless pink diamond.. let them upgrade their items cheaper (normal dice ,conan , dragon wings, titan gloves, necklace)

The only damage is for "reseller player"
    They buy many items with cheap price from retire players and sell it with 50% profit

Theres no harm and bad things about this event.. RPS player dont say .. " i spent 500$ to get Bless pink diamond"

We spent 500$ to get "golden chest key" ,sakiel zadkiel, marbles, grabit. Extra bonus is bless pink diamond

And for non rps player this also not advantage for your current items..
    If last month you buy AHW +10 2B.. now you can sell AHW+11 for 2B.. you dont lose anything.
    With or without event you still do your daily waterway..

My conlusion
    + price will be affordable
    + gap between players will be smaller
    + low player can afford better items

- lot of players stop top up this month
    Sorry but for me there is no charity in the game cuz everyone who play have money but don't want to spend it, if u want to do charity do it in real life, not in game.
    Only damage reseller? Then what about the people who bought the stuff before this event start? If they want to make event like this at least give announce like "surprise on may" or whatever before. Ahw+11 2b? For people who don't have it= yeah finally. the one who bought it maybe 1 day bfore the event : "sh*t, if i not bought it yesterday i have chance to get the ahw and other stuff". And sorry i didn't do waterway before, too complicated (u need party, eq at least conan & zad/sak) And the income is not worth it for me since the box is cheap, and ranael lost it's price too. But maybe this event can change my mind, or maybe not since bpd price will drop too.