+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    Use your brain before comment..
    If you can go alone you can pay to finish this waterway event.
    Pay 100m and you got bless pink diamond 600m
    You still get 500m extra cash
    hey everyone who open the water way raid service, make ur price higher, u already pay to be a carry and only get paid for 100m ? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolicesp View Post
    Yes, the freeplayer asking for event, BUT does not mean you have to give BPD as the main prize. IT DESYTROY the +12 item price. Giving BPD just with last hit in FK is quite stupid.

tell me Kurumu, after this event end, how many BPD will exist in the game ? 1000 ? 2000 ? im predicting BPD price will go downhill to 100m/pcs. is that what you plan ? to make BPD 100m/pcs ?

My point is, why you doing this ? you giving $1000 VIP prize to everyone with ease. It does not make any sense.

for info : AHW+12, MTG+12, DICE+12, CONAN+12, NECKALE+12 and every non-special+12 price is destroyed due to this event. Is that what you call "anaylizing before taking action ?"

imagine this :
    - There is a people who spend a lot of $$$ just to get BPD for refine their necklace, and now the playrohan chose to give it for free.
    - there is a people who buy MTG+12 for 9-10B and now, they have to sell it for 7b due to this event. (i saw it on the MP) these guy just lost $100.

im just very low budget-player, but im prety sure this event is completly ridiculous.
    1) To be quite fair sir, those who are going to exploit this event will probably get banned, since everything is recorded in GMs LOGS.
    2) The prediction of BPD to go downhill to 100M/pcs will be unlikely, because again not all of the players are going to sell them.
    3) People are more likely to upgrade their existing equipment and that they will have a better chance to do other dungeons and raids with better equipment.
    4) Item prices will end up going back to its original prices after some time, because this is not the 1st time this kind of event happened
    5) Correction $100/Month for 5 months from Royal Court VIP gives you Blessed Pink Diamond, it doesn't cost $1000 VIP prize
    6) It's always your choice to top-up, you are the one in control of your own finances, there is no reason for GM to be blamed
    7) Items listed by you such as AHW, MTG, DICE, CONAN, NECKLACE, ETC has been proven to be the most useful, and that people that already has their resources to make .XG+10-12 are also exploiting the prices of them. This event will most likely fix that issue in the long run.
    8) When you say "people who spend a lot of $$$ to get BPD for refine their necklace" means you are one of them that actually spends huge amount for RPS
    9) Your statement for "Im just very low budget-player" is an understatement, because you feel cheated already by this event and that you have spent so much already.
    10) Think about those players that stay quite, that has spent a ridiculous amount for RPS each month, to get Royal Court VIP or getting Jackpot in Grabbit, Marble, and Golden Chest. They know their limit and consequences of gambling, that's why they don't feel cheated.

Yes, the freeplayer asking for event, BUT does not mean you have to give BPD as the main prize. IT DESYTROY the +12 item price. Giving BPD just with last hit in FK is quite stupid.

tell me Kurumu, after this event end, how many BPD will exist in the game ? 1000 ? 2000 ? im predicting BPD price will go downhill to 100m/pcs. is that what you plan ? to make BPD 100m/pcs ?

My point is, why you doing this ? you giving $1000 VIP prize to everyone with ease. It does not make any sense.

for info : AHW+12, MTG+12, DICE+12, CONAN+12, NECKALE+12 and every non-special+12 price is destroyed due to this event. Is that what you call "anaylizing before taking action ?"

imagine this :
    - There is a people who spend a lot of $$$ just to get BPD for refine their necklace, and now the playrohan chose to give it for free.
    - there is a people who buy MTG+12 for 9-10B and now, they have to sell it for 7b due to this event. (i saw it on the MP) these guy just lost $100.

im just very low budget-player, but im prety sure this event is completly ridiculous.
    hahaha you r very fuuny.

1. if hate it just quit the game (unsintall)
    2. if you love the game, just play
    3. if you want to support (spending rps) just spend
    4. if you want to be free 2 play player, just be one

Its 100% Decission up to you, they or any one never force you to do that. your choice
    why did they treat you cheat?, you did it on your own will to spend or gambling and u know the risk (funny)

you dont like the GM event? , just make a Demo, bring your comunity (Demo in your dream)
    you threat to quit with your comunity, just quit (simple)

but I think you wont quit that easily), because you like not only the game, but social and friendship / comunity in the game.
    you think you can quit easily and not return? oh... thats good and better.

GM also notice for free 2 play player and thats a good thing.
    and this is also one of GM action to support and encourage free player and eliminate RMT.

not only "THE HAVE" will have good item, but also we low ppl will also have good item (TO PLAY AND BEAT MOSNTER) not (TO GAIN BENEFIT or PROFIT) like RMT.. HAHA
    Last edited by ThamAntham; 05-06-2020 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nasod View Post
    hey everyone who open the water way raid service, make ur price higher, u already pay to be a carry and only get paid for 100m ? Lol.
    Well... why not normally you run waterway only 4 or 5 players..
    You got only 3 or 4 gold boxes ( @20m = 80m)
    Now you open waterway service and get extra 100m .. its charity for players that havent experienced waterway.. let them get bless pink diamond.. let them upgrade their items cheaper (normal dice ,conan , dragon wings, titan gloves, necklace)

The only damage is for "reseller player"
    They buy many items with cheap price from retire players and sell it with 50% profit

Theres no harm and bad things about this event.. RPS player dont say .. " i spent 500$ to get Bless pink diamond"

We spent 500$ to get "golden chest key" ,sakiel zadkiel, marbles, grabit. Extra bonus is bless pink diamond

And for non rps player this also not advantage for your current items..
    If last month you buy AHW +10 2B.. now you can sell AHW+11 for 2B.. you dont lose anything.
    With or without event you still do your daily waterway..

My conlusion
    + price will be affordable
    + gap between players will be smaller
    + low player can afford better items

- lot of players stop top up this month
    Last edited by cdseal8; 05-07-2020 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie14 View Post
    1) To be quite fair sir, those who are going to exploit this event will probably get banned, since everything is recorded in GMs LOGS.
    2) The prediction of BPD to go downhill to 100M/pcs will be unlikely, because again not all of the players are going to sell them.
    3) People are more likely to upgrade their existing equipment and that they will have a better chance to do other dungeons and raids with better equipment.
    4) Item prices will end up going back to its original prices after some time, because this is not the 1st time this kind of event happened
    5) Correction $100/Month for 5 months from Royal Court VIP gives you Blessed Pink Diamond, it doesn't cost $1000 VIP prize
    6) It's always your choice to top-up, you are the one in control of your own finances, there is no reason for GM to be blamed
    are you sure BPD price won't be dropped to 100m/pcs ? remember 1000++ bps is ready to send.
    You did not get my point don't you ?
    This event cost the veteran player to lost biliun of cegel. Before this event, the veteran player have to bought those stuff with original price, okay ? but now ? the price is drop drop drop almost half when they bought the coresponding item.
    - This event basically sacrifice the veteran to benefit the newplayer. That's what im complain about.
    - Many of veteran player is very low-budget player like me. i lost more than 1B so, it's normal t to complain, right ?
    9) Your statement for "Im just very low budget-player" is an understatement, because you feel cheated already by this event and that you have spent so much already.
    i feel cheated ? YES. i bought item for 4.5B, but now ? it drop to 3B ? 3.5 ? idk. The point is, i lost more than 1B due to this event. Many veteran player experience this. im speak for them. WE LOST BILIUN OF CEGEL, NO REFUND !!
    for the record, im not money spender, ok ? the last time i spend money is 2 years ago, and im regret it as hell.
    10) Think about those players that stay quite, that has spent a ridiculous amount for RPS each month, to get Royal Court VIP or getting Jackpot in Grabbit, Marble, and Golden Chest. They know their limit and consequences of gambling, that's why they don't feel cheated.
    stay quite ? are you blind ? there is so many complain about this event.

Nice event GM..
    IMHO, this event will have high impact in-game economy especially to normal item .XG+12 price...
    Play this game since 2011, this is the greatest event for free player...

Quote Originally Posted by ThamAntham View Post
    hahaha you r very fuuny.

1. if hate it just quit the game (unsintall)
    2. if you love the game, just play
    3. if you want to support (spending rps) just spend
    4. if you want to be free 2 play player, just be one

Its 100% Decission up to you, they or any one never force you to do that. your choice
    why did they treat you cheat?, you did it on your own will to spend or gambling and u know the risk (funny)

you dont like the GM event? , just make a Demo, bring your comunity (Demo in your dream)
    you threat to quit with your comunity, just quit (simple)

but I think you wont quit that easily), because you like not only the game, but social and friendship / comunity in the game.
    you think you can quit easily and not return? oh... thats good and better.

GM also notice for free 2 play player and thats a good thing.
    and this is also one of GM action to support and encourage free player and eliminate RMT.

not only "THE HAVE" will have good item, but also we low ppl will also have good item (TO PLAY AND BEAT MOSNTER) not (TO GAIN BENEFIT or PROFIT) like RMT.. HAHA
    i think u misunderstanding my point.
    - im not money spender or big whale. i am a comeback player. The last time im spending money is 2 years ago and i never spending money again until now.
    - there is no need for a demo, look around you, many people complain, but since the GM's decision is final, there is nothing we can do.
    - why you talk about RMT ? cheat ? i never mention that.

This event cost the veteran player to lost biliun cegel just to rule the newplayer. Of course you fine with it. you lost nothing. How about us, who bought the +12 item before this event ? we lost biliun, im lost more than 1B. you just gonna say, that's your problem, im i right ?

oh Last, im not poor and sad poeple like you. im poor player but, im using HTBSW ein damage.xg and 6B in the bank. so please, if you think this event will make you better, you are wrong. A people like me, can bully a people like you in candy, colo, oh everywhere, anytime.

So, here little advice from me, before you become a toxic, make sure you have the right condition to do that.

oh Last, im not poor and sad poeple like you. im poor player but, im using HTBSW ein damage.xg and 6B in the bank. so please, if you think this event will make you better, you are wrong. A people like me, can bully a people like you in candy, colo, oh everywhere, anytime.
    hohoho scary....... and so u think Im poor and sad ppl LOL... get real life....
    inconsistent... first you said you are not poor, but next you said you also poor but then telling having ein HTBS XG and 6B WOW (what do u mean by that..? hmm)

oh I see...
    then u think ppl like us that have no ein armor XG n cegel below 6B must be like a "LITTLE BUG" to you. you have Ein make u strong (PROUD) and can Bully others (in CANDY, COLO, every where, any time...). WOOWW..THAT'S AMAZING... COOL... (MIND SET)

THANK YOU. SUPER HERO..
    Last edited by ThamAntham; 05-07-2020 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    Well... why not normally you run waterway only 4 or 5 players..
    You got only 3 or 4 gold boxes ( @20m = 80m)
    Now you open waterway service and get extra 100m .. its charity for players that havent experienced waterway.. let them get bless pink diamond.. let them upgrade their items cheaper (normal dice ,conan , dragon wings, titan gloves, necklace)

The only damage is for "reseller player"
    They buy many items with cheap price from retire players and sell it with 50% profit

Theres no harm and bad things about this event.. RPS player dont say .. " i spent 500$ to get Bless pink diamond"

We spent 500$ to get "golden chest key" ,sakiel zadkiel, marbles, grabit. Extra bonus is bless pink diamond

And for non rps player this also not advantage for your current items..
    If last month you buy AHW +10 2B.. now you can sell AHW+11 for 2B.. you dont lose anything.
    With or without event you still do your daily waterway..

My conlusion
    + price will be affordable
    + gap between players will be smaller
    + low player can afford better items

- lot of players stop top up this month
    Sorry but for me there is no charity in the game cuz everyone who play have money but don't want to spend it, if u want to do charity do it in real life, not in game.
    Only damage reseller? Then what about the people who bought the stuff before this event start? If they want to make event like this at least give announce like "surprise on may" or whatever before. Ahw+11 2b? For people who don't have it= yeah finally. the one who bought it maybe 1 day bfore the event : "sh*t, if i not bought it yesterday i have chance to get the ahw and other stuff". And sorry i didn't do waterway before, too complicated (u need party, eq at least conan & zad/sak) And the income is not worth it for me since the box is cheap, and ranael lost it's price too. But maybe this event can change my mind, or maybe not since bpd price will drop too.

We can do charity everywhere

Who are you telling me not to do charity in this game

You think all players can spend money like me and you in this game? Wrong wrong

Who says u need item to enter wtw..
    1. you can just pay for 100m waterway party service..leech that party and u got bpd.. easy dude.. use your brain..

2. Find a guild.. your guild mate normally do daily waterway.. ask them to bring you into this dungeon.. for free..
    Just use brain and keyboard ..

Well last month ahw d 10 only 2b
    Dont tell me im lucky.. its normal price..

Now if ahw 11 still 2b its normal since rate cegel in rps also go down
    From 100 rps for 50 m
    Now 100 rps only 30m
    Last edited by cdseal8; 05-07-2020 at 09:31 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast