+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pancingan View Post
    Dear My Lovely Game Master.

i think this reward is not fair for all ROYAL COURT VIP people.

we all spend almost 500$ / account, buying rps for gaining Blessed Pink Diamond in 5th Regent. and we make many account for that. we paid to your company with RPS. all account we paid for that 500$ / account.
    but now , u give that Blessed Pink Diamond for this easy event ? better u place BPD into Grabit. this event can be exploit by other people who using cheat.

remember GM . we spend more than 1M RPS . and its for nothing.

We hope the prize is change. u can add blessed diamond or another else. no BPD. ^^

This event can be exploit very easy. and your valuable player will be gone ^^
    OMG this is so Farhan Eriza.. dude.. YOU OF ALL PEOPLE shouldnt be complaining at this.. wtf are u doing? ITS THE PLAYER'S CHOICE to top up RPS, no one is forcing you.. NO ONE.. NOT EVEN A SINGLE SOUL FROM PLAYWITH INTERACTIVE is forcing you to spend RPS. every single time you swipe that card or put in the code for RPS, no one is forcing you. feeling cheated? get your head out of your ass dude.. you are the cheater.. YOU OWN the biggest RMT blackmarket in seal. Its not even a secret anymore. "We spend more then 1M rps, and its for nothing" good for playwith then. it proves that they make event that people are still willing to participate..kudos to the GMs and the Server for that.. look at it this way.. How many KMMORPG in the west has shut down in the span of a few years? and how many YEARS Seal Online International has been around? Its for nothing? dude the server gives u BPD every 5th regen and BD after that.. wtf do you mean for nothing? Owh wait... is it because it will destroy the price of BPD since you are selling them in REAL MONEY? That might be the reason SINCE YOU FUND YOUR COLLEGE EDUCATION SELLING SEALINDO'S ITEM IN REAL MONEY.

btw if you are college educated.. dude,that kind of english? God damn!.. even kids these days can write better than you man.. which university did you go to and if you did took an english class, did you pass it without cheating or did you pay to pass or even sometimes went on a hanky panky night with the professor?

lemme break it down to you aight?
    "we all spend almost 500$ / account, buying rps for gaining Blessed Pink Diamond in 5th Regent." = First of all, its not all of us.. we have other stuff to spend on.. and its should go something like this "Buying rps to get Blessed Pink Diamond on the 5th regent"

"but now , u give that Blessed Pink Diamond for this easy event ? better u place BPD into Grabit. this event can be exploit by other people who using cheat." = Exploited by other people. ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF? and it should be something like this "But now, you are giving out Blessed Pink Diamond for and event like this? Wouldnt it be better if you place BPD in Grabbit?.This event might be exploited by people who are using cheats"

"We hope the prize is change. u can add blessed diamond or another else. no BPD." ="We hope" ,who the hell do you think you are? somekind of a king for a faraway land who own the server? dude.. get ur head out of your ass. use I hope since this is YOUR OWN opinion not anyone elses. Atleast put it this way, You can add blessed diamond or anything else. but not BPD... god your writing is just horrible..

"This event can be exploit very easy. and your valuable player will be gone"

Define Valuable player for me.. if this means people like you, then please go away. The door is right there.. just click uninstall and bedone with it.. go play your private server

Btw. GMs, dont listen to these asscrap, the BPD event that you are giving them are destroying RMT market since it is one of the hot items in the RMT market. you are giving us 1 free BPD, the fact that these people are rejecting your free item is just absurd..
    Last edited by Holmez; 05-06-2020 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rajalele View Post
    event which is only mean for rich players
    good motivation event for YULSON PLAYER like ME

Yang sultan makin sultan deh,
    Use your brain before comment..
    If you can go alone you can pay to finish this waterway event.
    Pay 100m and you got bless pink diamond 600m
    You still get 500m extra cash

Thank you for making me realize that what I'm saying here is wrong. I take back my words.

Sorry to Game Master for blamming, Sorry Everyone.

Best Regards
    Farhan Eriza
    Last edited by pancingan; 05-06-2020 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pancingan View Post
    Thank you for making me realize that what I'm saying here is wrong. I take back my words.

Sorry to Game Master for blamming, Sorry Everyone.

Best Regards
    Farhan Eriza
    You’re welcome.

Hello Shiltizens,

Please know that we appreciate the support of all our players, as you may know lately we have increased the activities and events in-game as the community is growing too. Most of our recent events have been for those who support the server and for this time we brought an event for free players too since they have been requesting it too and they deserve it. You know that this kind of event is rare in our servers and we didn't take action before analyzing how could this affect the market. As many of you have been enjoying the events we bring you every season during these years we want all of you to keep enjoying these events.
    Remember that this is a short event that will last until May 19th and all the rewards will be sent on the maintenance day, all the requirements will be respected before supplying the prizes.

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hello Shiltizens,

Please know that we appreciate the support of all our players, as you may know lately we have increased the activities and events in-game as the community is growing too. Most of our recent events have been for those who support the server and for this time we brought an event for free players too since they have been requesting it too and they deserve it. You know that this kind of event is rare in our servers and we didn't take action before analyzing how could this affect the market. As many of you have been enjoying the events we bring you every season during these years we want all of you to keep enjoying these events.
    Remember that this is a short event that will last until May 19th and all the rewards will be sent on the maintenance day, all the requirements will be respected before supplying the prizes.

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team.
    Thank you for not only noticing the paid players but the free 2 play players too.. this way it will encourage the growth of the server and hope it will stabilize the server market too..

Quote Originally Posted by cituokay View Post
    hai gm , so we are player between 251 to 271, just needs once time waterway between 5th to 19th, so mean we are join to the event already? or we need to do it everyday to join the event?
    As long as you (or your teammates) defeat the last boss of Underground Waterway Dungeon, you will receive the rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hello Shiltizens,

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team.
    Yes, the freeplayer asking for event, BUT does not mean you have to give BPD as the main prize. IT DESYTROY the +12 item price. Giving BPD just with last hit in FK is quite stupid.

tell me Kurumu, after this event end, how many BPD will exist in the game ? 1000 ? 2000 ? im predicting BPD price will go downhill to 100m/pcs. is that what you plan ? to make BPD 100m/pcs ?

My point is, why you doing this ? you giving $1000 VIP prize to everyone with ease. It does not make any sense.

for info : AHW+12, MTG+12, DICE+12, CONAN+12, NECKALE+12 and every non-special+12 price is destroyed due to this event. Is that what you call "anaylizing before taking action ?"

imagine this :
    - There is a people who spend a lot of $$$ just to get BPD for refine their necklace, and now the playrohan chose to give it for free.
    - there is a people who buy MTG+12 for 9-10B and now, they have to sell it for 7b due to this event. (i saw it on the MP) these guy just lost $100.

im just very low budget-player, but im prety sure this event is completly ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by promoon View Post
    youre must be +62. not need to blame people. you must teach them to read instead of blame.
    change yourself, change everyone.
    you want to join the event but don't want to read the rules? how about quit this game? much easier lol

chang myself??? I'm not the one who doesn't OPEN their EYES

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolicesp View Post
    Yes, the freeplayer asking for event, BUT does not mean you have to give BPD as the main prize. IT DESYTROY the +12 item price. Giving BPD just with last hit in FK is quite stupid.

tell me Kurumu, after this event end, how many BPD will exist in the game ? 1000 ? 2000 ? im predicting BPD price will go downhill to 100m/pcs. is that what you plan ? to make BPD 100m/pcs ?

My point is, why you doing this ? you giving $1000 VIP prize to everyone with ease. It does not make any sense.

for info : AHW+12, MTG+12, DICE+12, CONAN+12, NECKALE+12 and every non-special+12 price is destroyed due to this event. Is that what you call "anaylizing before taking action ?"

imagine this :
    - There is a people who spend a lot of $$$ just to get BPD for refine their necklace, and now the playrohan chose to give it for free.
    - there is a people who buy MTG+12 for 9-10B and now, they have to sell it for 7b due to this event. (i saw it on the MP) these guy just lost $100.

im just very low budget-player, but im prety sure this event is completly ridiculous.
    Omg duddeeee.. you certainly do not understand huh.. there is no question that the GMs doesnt know about this.. so again... No one and NO ONE in the server is asking you to pay for 5th regen for BDP.. the server just gives you the option too. you want the BPD? pay the 5th regen.. if you dont want, just play the damn game.. no one is pointing a gun to your head to force you to top up for RPS.

AHWD/N/M ,MTG, dice set, conan set, necklesses are hot items in the RMT section. Even dumb people know these stuff. By giving out these items, the server is devaluing these items in RL which means slowly disencouraging RMT.

"There is a people who spend a lot of $$$ just to get BPD for refine their necklace, and now the playrohan chose to give it for free." - NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO DO THIS. YOU SWIPE YOUR CARD AND TOP UP BY YOUR OWN CHOICE.

"there is a people who buy MTG+12 for 9-10B and now, they have to sell it for 7b due to this event. (i saw it on the MP) these guy just lost $100."- Its the basic law of economics, supply went up therefore price goes down.. no one is forcing them to sell it now or no one is forcing anyone to buy their items..

so...where is your argument now?

btw the server is giving you BPD for free why the fck are you complaining? you dont want it? send it to me. i will take it gladly... simple enough.. dont like the game? uninstall and play something else..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast