+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonfish View Post
    how did you get this price $43 for 1B?

did you do ANY RMT to get Cegel??
    you dont need to do RMT to found this calculation

some sites had provide those people to do RMT, and you can calculate it yourself how much estimateed cegeel per RPS

Thats great. I feel like the server reset is coming soon with an event like this. It is legit a shot on you own feet GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krishnahell View Post
    Thats great. I feel like the server reset is coming soon with an event like this. It is legit a shot on you own feet GM.
    old player like us : ah sh*t, there we go again

Quote Originally Posted by pancingan View Post
    Dear My Lovely Game Master.

i think this reward is not fair for all ROYAL COURT VIP people.
    we feels cheated by this game.

we all spend almost 500$ / account, buying rps for gaining Blessed Pink Diamond in 5th Regent. and we make many account for that. we paid to your company with RPS. all account we paid for that 500$ / account.
    but now , u give that Blessed Pink Diamond for this easy event ? better u place BPD into Grabit. this event can be exploit by other people who using cheat.

remember GM . we spend more than 1M RPS . and its for nothing. Your company cheating us with this event.

We hope the prize is change. u can add blessed diamond or another else. no BPD. or u really want to cheating us. ^^

This event can be exploit very easy. and your valuable player will be gone ^^
    i know this guy, he is "Farhan Eriza". what do you say? playrohan company cheating with this event? for you? get a mirror dude, you are cheating this GAME/GM and Company with your illegal activities "RMT" selling cegels and equipment with real money (IDR). so why you complains with this event?

Quote Originally Posted by nandermind3 View Post
    you dont need to do RMT to found this calculation

some sites had provide those people to do RMT, and you can calculate it yourself how much estimateed cegeel per RPS

Never try to prove what nobody doubts

i like this event

so much crybabies here.. feel refreshing

for you butthurt people. Get yourself together. From the first place, bpd in vip system is a BONUS for toppers. NEVER MEANT to be farmed. That is your own decision to farm the bpd in vip system by topping up.
    You thought gm cheat on you? Are you sure you played the game the way it should be played?

The real problem is how GM can limit exploit in this event

every price for non-special item+12 is absolutly DESTROYED !!
    -For every player who don't have the +12 item, BE LIKE :: YEY +12 ITEM WILL GO DOWN, MISERABLY. THX GM, FINALLY I CAN buy +12 ITEM with cheap price. BUAHAHAHA
    -For every BIG WHALEs with+12, BE LIKE :: FCK U, SCREW U. I WON'T TOP UP ANYMORE. ENJOY THOSE NEWPLAYER. IM DONE WITH THIS GAME.

Everyone will creating a A LOT OF dummy account, spamming WTW and farm those BPD. WELL DONE TO BREAK THE MARKET PRICE, GM.

Well, im just a low budget - player, but this time, im with the BIG WHALEs.
    Imagine after this event end, HOW MANY BPD will exist IN THIS GAME ? 1000 ? 2000 ?

IS THIS THE SIGN ABOUT THE TRANCANDENCE DIAMOND and TRANCENDENCE PINK DIAMOND WILL COMING SOON ?

PS* DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT ? im sure i can hear the BIG WHALE's crying.

well of course some people will think this events as really nice events because they didnt even buy RPS to support the company, i dont wanna debate with their logic but i really upset with this events
    I already uninstall seal bod because of this events after playing for about 3 or 4 years i think, i dont really remember, but i really hope next time GM and their teams can considering so many things before make an events, and for other players goodluck for your journey in shiltz ^_^

HELLO.. WELCOME TO SEAL ONLINE..

you guys are crybaby.. (maybe some eh? rofl)

Please understand if you a Real Player.. Anything Happened in this game you MUST ACCEPT IT..

please be kind and also respect ALL GM's and staff did..

YOU GUYS JUST A KID IN THIS GAME SO STOP FCKING CRYING..
    IF you love this game just LET GO WITH IT.. if dont,, just STOP.. DONT DO ANY ILLEGAL THINGS INSTEAD..

SCREW YOU DUMB PLAYERS WITH NO MANNERS YOU SHOULD RESPECT THIS GAME!

---

I DID 4 TIMES RESET GAME SINCE BEGINNING and I WILL NEVER STOP enjoy THIS GAME..

---

I cant hold it anymore of you GUYS.. (which is crybaby)

_BEST REGARDS_

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast