+ Reply to Thread

Useful pointers to new or returning players. Submit anything you wish you knew sooner

Just as the title says! My friends and I have walked back into the lands of ROHAN!
    Questions that we need answered(Isen server);

What are some of the new best numbers on gear!?
    Such as the best armors/weapons you can get for a Dekan Sage.
    it seems like transcended stuff on Isen is very good but we really cant get straight answers. I would even welcome debates of things on this thread like;
    Rulers are still great at +15 however the new dark pearl thing blah blah blah

whatever it might be....

Be safe and thanks

The most useful information that anyone could give you.................... sell all your shit on Isen and play on Jainus.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Can you tell me why I should choose Jainus over Isen?

Absolutely. The most important reason of all is that there is a larger player base. Which additionally means there is a marketplace both in game and on the Exchange Market to buy/sell items.

The drawback that most people on Isen whine about, is that on Jainus, there are upgrade weapons that you are unable to purchase anymore unless you buy from another player. These weapons are pretty powerful, but they are not quite as game breaking as they once were. If you want to obtain one they usually cost somewhere between 20k-50k e-cash for most weapons except Katar 3.0 and Xbow 3.0, which are considerably more.

If you use an Opaniel or Abyss weapon (readily available and plentiful in supply) you'll be able to do well enough to farm in Mirror dungeons or Abyss maps and kill players as well if thats your thing. If you accept that you probably won't be able to obtain an upgrade weapon for a while until you've farmed some e-cash then you'll be fine.

One thing about coming back to Rohan is that at some point someone is gonna make you their bitch and rpk you. That'll happen on both servers and as far as I can see, you'll have more fun on Jainus.
    Last edited by Mctwattybollox; 05-05-2020 at 01:31 AM.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

I really appreciate you presenting valid points! I know you are for sure correct about the player base, it is larger by many multiples relative to Isen. Thank you.