+ Reply to Thread

Mage-firewizard-icewizard stickbooster bug

Dear GM and Game Developer,

I'm not sure if you are realize that this Bug have been there so long but it never being Fix by developer. The Bug is Stickbooster MAge Skill, it is not always happening but quite often happens.

Due to this lot of player that actually interest to play Firewizard or Icewizard become stress of this , you know if this happen when they try to avoid Balie/Momon when hunting but its DC or Crash and they die it really frustating.
    Especially people that spend a lot of RPS to build Firewizard/Icewizard for GWH or PVP, they need Stickbooster to improves their gameplay but suddenly DC or Crash it affecet alot for the gameplay .
    I believe GM know better that this Stickbooster is a gamechanging for Mage gameplay . As they can blink away to bluff player .

I hope you have a good solution for this . I dont know if other player realize this.
    Im very interested for Firewizard and IceWizard, if this can be fix i will be really appreciate

Regards,
    Antonio

This is actually quite annoying bug where you used stickbooster then got DC'ed. I hope GM notice this bug as mages are vulnerable if they got hit.