+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Angry Why delete my Adorable afro tree balloon! You are robbers!

My 19 balloons were deleted for no reason! This is my lucky draw with money! You are a robber! Please give me a reasonable explanation!

Ask GM to give me a reasonable explanation

Is it wrong to draw a lot of money,please GM give reasonable explanation

Give me reasonable explanation, plz!

It's really terrible,If there is no reasonable explanation,i won't play grabbit.

$700 = 0, just cuz someone Envy me, and said to GM that my 19 adorable afro tree balloons 15days are "cheater's permanent item" . I got these by my real money, not by any illegal means. I invest so much money on this game, so why u ban a innocent player and delete my all items without more detailed survey?

Why remove his items?

GM is your brain infected with COVID 19? Why delete a player's property?

A reasonable explanation must be given.and it must be compensated.This robber behavior is not acceptable.

I think GM is really funny,Recharge money, Items acquired,You take things away and no reason,I think it's funny,You said there was a deadline,But players have screenshots, they have evidence,You're ruining the balance of the game,There is no statement,No basis,That's cheating on consumers,Or you can give a reasonable explanation,Or don't expect players to charge money in the future,No player will buy your mistakes if they encounter this,At least I will not recharge this game in the future,I will also tell my friends around me to resist recharging,Because the items you get will be recycled for no reason,If there is no reply, see who will recharge,Looking forward to other players?They don't have as much money for a year as I do for a day