+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by shmilyiooo View Post
    GM is too unprofessional. Ignore the interests of players and get out
    100 % agree...

Currently GM do only what they want subjectively.

Exampe they made new policies dummy ids are not allowed..
    Many players play this game since 2014 or 2015 and have many account for different purposes (event ,storage, teleport)
    Suddenly they update policies and suspend those accounts without considering those accounts were made before they become GM in this game..

Hoam

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    100 % agree...

Currently GM do only what they want subjectively.

Exampe they made new policies dummy ids are not allowed..
    Many players play this game since 2014 or 2015 and have many account for different purposes (event ,storage, teleport)
    Suddenly they update policies and suspend those accounts without considering those accounts were made before they become GM in this game..

Hoam
    there are more serious issue they have to deal with, but they just don't

server's quality, 3-rd program etc and those players who sell ruby/diamond/crystal/golden chest very expensive

they always ask us to do not buy the item which is cheaper than market's price or they will ban our account instead

but those players sell much expensive than the market's price won't get banned???
    Last edited by Bonbonfish; 04-27-2020 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hello adafwe!

We have already replied to your ticket and gave you an explanation on this, the ban period, as you may know, is related to another case of yours. Once the period of ban is over we can discuss the balloons issue so you won't miss any of it. For more information you can still contact us by the support platform.

Regards,

Seal B.O.D Team

Dear kurumugm

Your different GM replies to me with different release dates, one on April 26 and the other on June 15! I'm still under Siege! Please help me to investigate! If the ban was lifted on June 15, will you remember this event for such a long time? Can you give me an explanation now? Why is my balloon deleted for no reason?

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hello adafwe!

We have already replied to your ticket and gave you an explanation on this, the ban period, as you may know, is related to another case of yours. Once the period of ban is over we can discuss the balloons issue so you won't miss any of it. For more information you can still contact us by the support platform.

Regards,

Seal B.O.D Team
    On behalf of all the players we thank GM for being fair in this game. this game is not a pay to win. bravo gm and justice for all.

wow this one is beyond ridiculous now lol