+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Dear GM,

Server:Arus
    Char Name: Xiaoshusheng
    Thank you!

That's great!! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by HAseal View Post
    I think GM is really funny,Recharge money, Items acquired,You take things away and no reason,I think it's funny,You said there was a deadline,But players have screenshots, they have evidence,You're ruining the balance of the game,There is no statement,No basis,That's cheating on consumers,Or you can give a reasonable explanation,Or don't expect players to charge money in the future,No player will buy your mistakes if they encounter this,At least I will not recharge this game in the future,I will also tell my friends around me to resist recharging,Because the items you get will be recycled for no reason,If there is no reply, see who will recharge,Looking forward to other players?They don't have as much money for a year as I do for a day
    That's great!! Thank you!

GM maliciously delete the player's items with sufficient evidence,Please give a reasonable explanation,Otherwise, I will resist consumption in the future,God knows which day my goods will be taken away by you for no reason。

It's really terrible,If there is no reasonable explanation,i won't play grabbit.

GM is too unprofessional. Ignore the interests of players and get out。

GM is too unprofessional. Ignore the interests of players and get out

bite the hand that feeds someone?

Give me reasonable explanation, plz!

Hello adafwe!

We have already replied to your ticket and gave you an explanation on this, the ban period, as you may know, is related to another case of yours. Once the period of ban is over we can discuss the balloons issue so you won't miss any of it. For more information you can still contact us by the support platform.

Regards,

Seal B.O.D Team