+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hello Bonbonfish!

We have explained to the players, many times that this kind of questions have to be sent by ticket
    We will wait for your message by the support platform, thank you!
    Regards,

Seal BOD Team.

finally hmmm???

GM showed up after a whole week

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonfish View Post
    finally hmmm???

GM showed up after a whole week
    Hello Bonbonfish!

Please be informed that GMs not only work in one section but take into account that the forum is not the only space to contact us. We suggest you, use the support platform since the tickets are the faster way to communicate with the GM team.
    Additionally know that our team is giving their best to solve all the issues that players present now at quarantine, please try to be patients if sometimes you feel a delay. Thank you so much for playing Seal Online

Kinds Regards,
    Seal BOD Team.

Hello Bonbonfish!

Please be informed that GMs not only work in one section but take into account that the forum is not the only space to contact us. We suggest you, use the support platform since the tickets are the faster way to communicate with the GM team.
    Additionally know that our team is giving their best to solve all the issues that players present now at quarantine, please try to be patients if sometimes you feel a delay. Thank you so much for playing Seal Online

Kinds Regards,
    Seal BOD Team.
    I dont think GM is giving their best..
    Support Platform always answered with copy paste answer

Gms have new hobbies..GMs are suspending many experienced player as many as they can.

So sad In this COVID disaster GMs dont tolerate anything !! Big or small mistake = permanent ban no mercy or any consideration (Reason dummy account take advantage or bridge party or dropping dragon eyes or dropping police costume)

Absurd permanent issue..
    My friend created some account , farmed ice crystal until level 100 sell those ice crystals, sent the money to main account , change account and hunt again. Suddenly he got blocked..his main account and all accounts he had..
    Reason: creating many dummy account and take advantage by farm ice crystals and move the cegels into 1 account. From 20 account he can only choose 4 account.. other 16 accounts are permanently suspended..after that he farm again and because of drop penalties he create new accounts again.. this time all of his account are suspended again with same reason and it cant be opened anymore aka permanent
    Gm said if he wanna farm, create artisan not new account..
    So hard to understand.. why GM are so aggressive to farmer like us

But for Player with High Rps spending GM are softer..
    Although that player get caught buy cegels and dragon wings and many other expensive stuff with RMT .. GM opened that account and let those players play again..

Kinds regards
    Last edited by cdseal8; 05-02-2020 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    I dont think GM is giving their best..
    Support Platform always answered with copy paste answer

Gms have new hobbies..GMs are suspending many experienced player as many as they can.

So sad In this COVID disaster GMs dont tolerate anything !! Big or small mistake = permanent ban no mercy or any consideration (Reason dummy account take advantage or bridge party or dropping dragon eyes or dropping police costume)

Absurd permanent issue..
    My friend created some account , farmed ice crystal until level 100 sell those ice crystals, sent the money to main account , change account and hunt again. Suddenly he got blocked..his main account and all accounts he had..
    Reason: creating many dummy account and take advantage by farm ice crystals and move the cegels into 1 account. From 20 account he can only choose 4 account.. other 16 accounts are permanently suspended..after that he farm again and because of drop penalties he create new accounts again.. this time all of his account are suspended again with same reason and it cant be opened anymore aka permanent
    Gm said if he wanna farm, create artisan not new account..
    So hard to understand.. why GM are so aggressive to farmer like us

But for Player with High Rps spending GM are softer..
    Although that player get caught buy cegels and dragon wings and many other expensive stuff with RMT .. GM opened that account and let those players play again..

Kinds regards
    I have no faith in this GM's team now. I do love this game very much, but this GM's team? hmmm, not at all

Dammm, I miss former GM's team, they were nice and always replied to the players in the game, not like the current GM's team, couldn't find any GM online
    Last edited by Bonbonfish; 05-02-2020 at 05:14 PM.

Hello Bonbonfish!

Kinds Regards,
    Seal BOD Team.

hmmm, took you a WHOLE week to reply to the player? so busy huh??? especially this post is yours and you did show online several times during the week

Dont offence people if you dont want get ignored.

they read your complaint respectfully. if you dont want get copy-paste answer, please be polite and kind to people.

and not needed to confide at here. i see your post is offended them much. they readed by their heart too. they are not robots!

Be Respectful Human!