+ Reply to Thread

A lots of things this game lack

why dont you keep doing the usuall maintenance tuesday every week
    that you used to do , some tuesdays you dont run main even tho its
    needed hugely .there is Always something in the game that needs being
    taken care of and repaired . flaws that has been in the game since the
    first year is still around and causing problems every damn day ,players
    are making complaints aboute it , but you YNK the owners of this game dont
    care one ****ing bit not one second of your time to straighten ot the problems
    by doing the regular maintenance that this is in such need of to make it work
    smooth and proper. you YNK dont ****ing deserv to be the owner of a game
    when you cant handle to make it work ,its ****ing disgusting that people like you
    own games and treat it like this .

Sweetheart, if you didn't know, there's a global pandemic happening at the moment.
    If shit didn't get fixed before, it sure as hell ain't gonna be getting much attention now.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

can be done better

of course i am well awere of the virus all over the world , but that doesnt give ynk the right to
    avoid doing the main as they claim they done for all these years this game been around ,
    their work with rohan is a damn joke to me , i mean the flaws wich is all over the place
    has been around since day one and year one wich is 9 or 10 years and could have been taken
    care of long time ago , but they dont seem to give a flying **** aboute that .
    when they done their regular main through the years as they claim they done to clean the play ground
    , the first thing you come across and stumble over the next day you enter the game is the flaws that
    should have been removed by their main the day before , its ****ing disgusting and so ,WE DONT CARE.

I am agree with you, and some game events like Power Arena, are full these days... much ppl back to game its good, but I am think the GMs no need more ppl on game cose they do not improve this, much ppl angry with game for things like it, European ppl cant play it, and regular gamers need 0.5 sec for join PA... its a joke?, high demand and low supply.

For me the game is cool, but it lacks a little fun in the game