+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 73
  1. #21
    I think this event rewards for new id or characters, I leveled up to 205 and I didn't get any rewards, my character was before maintenance level 204, and also I tried level 17 characters to level up 30, and the result was the same as not getting a rewards

  2. #22
    Playwith Staff KurumuGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,664
    Dear Shiltizens!

    Please be informed that to participate in the event "Level-up Extravaganza" you need a new character, created after this date 07/04/20.

    With much love, stay safe & in home
    Seal B.O.D Team

  3. #23
    Playwith Staff KurumuGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,664
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterxpet3 View Post
    I think this event rewards for new id or characters, I leveled up to 205 and I didn't get any rewards, my character was before maintenance level 204, and also I tried level 17 characters to level up 30, and the result was the same as not getting a rewards
    Hello Hunterxpert3
    Please be informed that the events rewards of "Level-up Extravaganza" are only for new characters created after the event release
    Regards,
    Seal B.O.D Team

  4. #24
    Playwith Staff KurumuGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Okottekash View Post
    Please reply my ticket gm,
    Thanks
    Hello Okottekash!
    Please be informed that tickets are solved in order of arrival, we ask politely to have a bit of patience, you will have your answer soon
    Regards,
    Seal B.O.D Team

  5. #25
    Playwith Staff KurumuGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,664
    Quote Originally Posted by EterniaReginleif View Post
    I have been lvling up to lvl 120, but i didnt get any rewards. Or im missing something?
    Hello EterniaReginleif,

    We suggest your re-login first and then check, but if you still don't receive any reward, please send us a ticket by our support platform and our team will try to fix it as soon as possible.

    Regards,
    Seal B.O.D Team

  6. #26

    Unhappy Reward bug?

    Hello I'm already lvl 50 (new I'd and new character) and I didn't get the lvl 50 rewards? What should i do? Edit: fix on telog, got them at mail
    Last edited by MaiaxiTzel96; 04-08-2020 at 01:21 PM.

  7. #27
    So GM this event mean, if i have old character before the target lv when i reach the target level i will not get any reward??? please answer my question

  8. #28
    KurumuGM,how many id can we have for 1 person?
    Please dont make this event like a trap.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Dear Shiltizens!

    Please be informed that to participate in the event "Level-up Extravaganza" you need a new character, created after this date 07/04/20.

    With much love, stay safe & in home
    Seal B.O.D Team
    Hi KurumuGM, wanna to confirm sumthin so when the event ends all yulson EQ that we got from yulson will be back to normal item +0 ? without DG as we normally get before this event?

    Lets say before the event all job who reach 180 will get weapon 180 DG, and during this event we can get 180 XG+9, then as u inform above after the maintenance or ends of the event the item will be normal +0 without DG attribute?

    If yes, then we all could say its a trap for old character whose take yulson's EQ during this event as we normally could get 180 DG item from yulson before this event and after this event

  10. #30
    Serf voyager1414's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Unidentified
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by darklordangel View Post
    Hi KurumuGM, wanna to confirm sumthin so when the event ends all yulson EQ that we got from yulson will be back to normal item +0 ? without DG as we normally get before this event?

    Lets say before the event all job who reach 180 will get weapon 180 DG, and during this event we can get 180 XG+9, then as u inform above after the maintenance or ends of the event the item will be normal +0 without DG attribute?

    If yes, then we all could say its a trap for old character whose take yulson's EQ during this event as we normally could get 180 DG item from yulson before this event and after this event
    GM not encourage you to play with your old chars. all these items i.e yulson xg+9 and rewards suppose to provide your after maintenance char (start of this event) to level up easy to reach 251.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify